[70]

Chapter Seventy[7

Chapter Seventy
[7.2k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

"You did really well in speaking." Yuna complimented Jimin and he smiled shyly before sitting down next to her. "It definitely had them moved."

The line was shortening as time went on. A lot of people had written in their names and soon, they would decide where their training would be taking place.

•••

Nearly everybody looked stunned at them when they explained that the reason Fudge probably limited the teachers from teaching them Defense against the Dark Arts was because the ministry had a mad idea that Bang could use the students in the school as a kind of private army.

"They think he'd mobilize us against the
Ministry." Jimin said, "Anyways, we'll find a place suitable for this. I doubt Professor McGonagall would lend us any rooms... Besides, Bang said that this was supposed to be kept a secret from other professors. We'll make sure to set the training dates on nights suitable for everyone."

For all that they had known about study and student homework groups being allowed, they had the distinct feeling this one project might be considered a lot more rebellious.

People were leaving the inn and it was emptying as the clock ticked.

The Gryffindors were especially doubtful if Yeonjun would really have written his name. But he did, to their surprise.

Jungkook tapped lightly on Yeonjun's shoulder before he walked out. Seokjin gestured Taehyun and Yugyeom to go ahead. Namjoon then locked the door quickly. Now there were only the ten of them and Yeonjun inside. Yoongi casted a charm to block out others from hearing their conversation within the inn. Despite the suddenness, Yeonjun didn't ask any questions before they did.

"Yeonjun, are you really siding with us —?" Jungkook asked, sceptical while Yeonjun only exhaled quietly. Dawon was trying very hard to look at anywhere but him.

Yuna couldn't help but notice the air of awkwardness coming off from her whenever Yeonjun was mentioned. Was there something between them?

The parchment of the names were on the table. One of the names were Yeonjun. They were getting incredulous.

"Does your father, Lucius, know about what you are up to? Does he keep track of you? And are you doing this of your own volition?" Yoongi asked quickly but calmly while the others are all also turning to Yeonjun.

Again, Yeonjun replied with silence. The blue-haired young man gently put away Jungkook's hand from his fur-rimmed long black leather jacket. They had noticed an aura shift in Yeonjun before he finally spoke.

"You all would know that I really never liked my father." he said in a calm tone, "Whether he keeps track of me or not, I really do not know. Am I doing this of my own volition? Yes. I do... I do want the strength to fight back my father. And to fight back Voldemort, of course." then came another silence.