[78]

Chapter Seventy-eight[9

[9.1k+ words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

Yuna couldn't stay still when Jimin's out there alone and didn't want to be too late or careless. Not again. Last time it happened, he lost control of his snakes and almost died. She was running barefooted and felt her feet almost tripping or spraining as she jumped over ponds. The reeds rustled.

Bellatrix's shrilly laughters and ugly poem on Sirius's death resounded in the night. Jimin felt his stomach and grip tightening with unmeasurable anger.

Yuna had made a promise to Sirius to watch over Jimin. She would never forget or break it.

•••

Taehyung and Jungkook were rushing down the stairs as the building began to crumble. For a second there, Jungkook thought he would've actually gotten hit by a Death Eater.

"If we weren't in such a bad situation, I would've said that that was lit." Jungkook chuckled and looked up at his hyungs who were sprawled on the ground beside him.

Taehyung coughed out some sand from his mouth as he landed. His wings were out. They were helping each other up quickly and raised their wands.

"You're kidding me, you got to be. They set up a barrier." Jackson moaned in frustration. They certainly did have bad luck.

"This seems planned." Namjoon mused grimly as he narrowed his eyes, looking at the fields and the Burrow which was starting to burn all over.

"We need to get to Jimin and Yuna quick!" said Lupin breathlessly as he sent a wave of strong water spells, turning a body of the flames to smokes. He felt it getting to his lungs and retched out some air.

"Taehyung!" yelled Yoongi and cocked his head to the side. The barrier might be strong, but perhaps with the strength of a magical beast...

Nodding as soon as he got the gesture, Taehyung hurled himself above and managed to cause a large vibration across the enclosure.

•••

"I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK~" Yuna could hear Bellatrix still going at it but her voice was lowering as seconds went by and their distance in the field grew.