[11]

Chapter Eleven [4

Chapter Eleven
[4.4k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

It was the face of the Dark Lord itself at the back of Quirrell's head.

"See what I've become, Park Jimin?" Voldemort spoke.

Jimin tried to either move back or run, but his legs wouldn't move. He felt a strange venomous fury surging through his veins, he wanted to lunge at him but felt as petrified as he would be if he experienced it during the Chamber of Secrets two years ago.

"I can barely manage with just unicorn blood that Quirrell drank for me. It's not enough. Jimin, you know where the stone is -"

"What makes you think I'd tell you, even if I really know where it is? You're not up to anything good." Jimin scoffed.

"Your father was brave and strong too, very exceptional battle he put me up with."

"What are you getting at?" he raised a brow.

"But you know what? He lost. And the basilisks you had then and now never helped. I know what you think... I know you think that you have a chance, but they won't come out for you. Or you couldn't call them out, am I wrong?"

As he went on, Jimin brimmed with even more hatred and his head ached. His veins twitched and he was cursing at himself, urging himself to move but he didn't.

"Your mother died trying to protect you too. Unless you want that their deaths are in vain - now tell me where the stone is. Or join me, Park Jimin. That way, I won't have to kill you and your parents would not have died in vain." he spoke so casually.

Jimin's snake tattoos moved, awake. It started moving around his body like dark green roots and tree branches spreading as his tension rose.

"Oh, isn't that of my origin? Aren't we alike?" Voldemort spoke again. He was obviously trying to get Jimin riled up but he couldn't see through it.

"It's not. They're just snakes because they are. Shut the hell up." Jimin coldly muttered as he stood up, staggering slightly, "We are not alike..."

His tattoos had turned into two basilisks in physical forms. They lunged but missed, nearly shattering the mirror of Erised but instead crashed straight into the hard walls behind it. The chamber shook. Zil and Phyton hissed madly.

"Don't miss. Lunge until you guys get him."

They were slithering slower due to their enlarged sizes, and was going to launch themselves at Quirrell with bare fangs -

"JIMIN!"

Yuna had to yell from a distance because she needed to catch some breaths first after rushing there with the rest of their friends.

Jimin's and Quirrell's head turned to the side. Upon realization, the midnight-haired guy widened his eyes.

"Wait - what are you guys doing here?!" he sighed exasperatedly as the grounds shook again, and Hoseok screeched when a loud bang could be heard again. "Go back!"