[89]

Chapter Eighty-nine[12

Chapter Eighty-nine
[12.5k words]

5k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

Maybe she could pretend she heard nothing. Maybe what the formless demon said was all a lie only meant to confuse them.

They were quiet because they just saw something very chilling the moment they got here, but she was quiet, speechless from the electrocuting pain she just survived and the things they heard. Her raven mark never hurt that much before. Unlike Jimin, she never really felt pain from it.

"Yuna, what happened?" asked Hoseok. She was listening but apprehensive of whatever they would say, especially how to face Namjoon.

"I don't know..." she said.

"We should get a move on quick." said Seokjin and he rushed to the others around Yuna. "The thunderstorm or whatever that was earlier... It could've attracted and alerted Snatchers or worse, possibly wizards. We have to move —"

Yuna nodded distractedly. Jimin, Taehyung and Namjoon were idle across them, still quiet and none bothered to help Taehyung up but it seemed like he was perfectly fine.

" — on now, and right now. Just in case."

"We have a next destination?" Jungkook frowned.

"Yeah, we do. Our house." said Yoongi with a nod at Fee.

"Wouldn't it be predictable?" Yuna stood back up. "Death Eaters would have houses watched, wouldn't they?"

"No one else knows where we lived." said Fee calmly.

"Three more Horcruxes to go." said Dawon but it didn't change the mood like she thought it would. "We can do this."

"Yeah." She picked back up her shoes she abandoned by the riverbank earlier and was grateful it didn't get eaten away by the waves.