[23]

Chapter Twenty-three[3

[3.6k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

"It should be a bit less stressing now, we sent an appeal." Namjoon said and they all felt relieved. Won't be for long, probably.

Yet, all of them went back to their dorms with lingering doubts.

•••

The next morning, Yuna finally thought to open the letter. After taking a bath, she sat in the common room by herself as she let the lake-blue-filtered twilight bask her side-profile gently, sitting closer by the windows. 

"What does the letter say?" Taehyung appeared over her shoulder as she was opening the letter.

A thought bypassed her mind when she realized his deep voice was close to her ear. It just came to her that her friends were males and older than her, taller and larger than her but then again, they were all just friends. She shouldn't be so startled. She usually wasn't. 

"What's the matter?" he asked, pulling her out of her short stance.

Taehyung seemed to give off different vibes at times. Maybe merely because of his mature voice? A part of her doubted it though. Anyhow, Yuna turned to the paper in her hand again.

"It says... 'meet me at the shrieking shack if you want answers'," she said, frowning confusedly herself.

"What? From who?"

It was so direct yet unclear.

"It doesn't say anything else." she gave him the letter, "And that's all it's telling us. To go to the Shrieking Shack. Where is that?"

Jimin and Yoongi came down and they told him about it as they headed to the library to meet with the other guys.

"The shrieking shack? The Shrieking Shack is an abandoned house on the outskirts of the village of Hogsmeade. Someone wants us to go there?" Jimin frowned slightly, thinking.

"The werewolf noises coming from there has the residents of Hogsmeade believe that the shack is haunted... Anyways, seems like someone has been watching us." Yoongi said calmly.

"Werewolf noises?" Jimin suddenly recalled what Professor Trelawney told him about the divination stuff and felt skeptic, "Sounds odd."

"Do we go?" asked Yuna calmly, "Because I want to."

"It's obviously a trap though. We don't know who wants us to go there." Jimin said, gripping her shoulders, concern plastered on his expression. "I don't know, I have a bad feeling."

"Maybe we should all go, just in case then." Namjoon said. Jimin turned to him with disbelief, since usually Namjoon would be the one to oppose.

"Um, what?" Namjoon blinked. "If by any chance you're wondering, it's Yoongi who gave me the house password."