[88]

Chapter Eighty-eight[10

[10.7k+ words]

7k+ words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

They heard a screech from Jungkook and unbelievably Yoongi too, coming from the frontyard. Instantly cautious, they all pulled out their wands and rushed out of the house.

"What happened —"

"Good god, granny. Don't — Don't show up out of nowhere like that across the road!" Yoongi grumbled under his breath but loud, face flushed while Jungkook just looked back at Namjoon begging him to lead.

Jimin's eyes squinted at the old woman. There was no way she was a Muggle if she was out at night looking at the old ruin which ought to be invisible if she was one.

"Are you... Bathilda Bagshot?" Namjoon asked, to which the old woman surprisingly nodded and it felt as if she had been waiting for them the past few months, beckoning them gently in the distance.

The old woman could hear from that far?

Yuna frowned slightly. Wasn't she the one she saw staring at them when they were at the graveyard?

•••

"Isn't this suspicious though?" Yuna whispered quietly before any of them walked toward the old lady.

"Dunno, but we're desperate over here."

The old lady was silhouetted by the dark but they could see her heavily muffled figure beckoning them again.

Yuna just gave a tiny nod when they looked back at her. Maybe she was being too cautious.

Good luck, Jimin, wherever you are.
If you read this, Jimin, we're all behind you!
Long live Park Jimin. was written on the house's gates now that she squinted at it. The world was somewhat counting on him...

They walked toward the woman and at once she turned and hobbled off back the way they had come. Leading them past several houses, she turned in at a gate. They followed her up the front path through a garden nearly as overgrown as the one they just left. She fumbled for a moment with a key at the front door, then opened it and stepped back to let them pass. Something smelled bad. Yuna guessed it was her house.