[57]

Chapter Fifty-seven[5

Chapter Fifty-seven
[5.3k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

"Jimin," Seokjin looked at him.

They stared at each other's eyes for a moment before splitting; Seokjin propelled above toward Fee alarmingly and the remaining mermen seemed to have kicked in with their sense of flight and lust for human blood again, holding up their spears at once with eyes meaning to kill.

"Phyton, help out Jin-hyung for me. Zil, you're with me!"

Jimin plunged himself deeper into the lake with his eyes focused on following the trail of the blood. When he glanced back, he could see Seokjin sending jets of green lights to fend off the Grindylows who were after him and with the assistance of Phyton who could swim very well as a slightly bigger basilisk underwater.

But when he looked back to the darker depths as he dived further, deeper — his heart was thumping rapidly, praying nothing bad happened to Yuna.

•••

The forest wasn't very bushy or jungle-like, so it was easy for Yoongi to not lose track of the culprit. Their footsteps thudded the dead leaves carpetting their chase as they could see what sounded like tensing waves from the lake in the growing distance.

"We're outside of Hogwarts, aren't we? He might Apparate, so petrify him or something!" said Jungkook hastily.

Haneul aimed in front past Yoongi's shoulders, "Petrificus Totalus!" but he missed, the culprit was faster to duck.

"Together, launch at once!" Namjoon suggested.

"Expelliarmus!" Yoongi, Namjoon, Haneul, Jackson, Taehyung and Jungkook yelled at the same time, and because their spells were launched from six different angles, a few had coincidentally collided on air. Luckily, two had hit their target.

They saw masked culprit propelled backwards by a few meters from the strong disarming spell and his mask was blown away.

Yoongi's footsteps were alarmingly sharp, he wanted his presence to be heard. The Death Eater was lying on his back flat on the ground, groaning annoyedly from the sound of it.

"Seong. I knew it was you." Yoongi sneered bitterly, pointing the tip of his want at the man's face.

The rest of them with Haneul circled around the guy.

"Any funny moves and we kill you." spat Yoongi.

"Kill? You and your friends, kill? What a joke." the man spoke gruffly.

Haneul and Jackson raised their brows unamusedly but observed. The man wasn't paying attention to them as much as he was to Yoongi and the others.

The Death Eater had grayish brown hair and a sickly expression he wore as though he hadn't slept for weeks.