[85]

Chapter Eighty-five[9

Chapter Eighty-five
[9.7k+ words]

7k+ words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

"Joong Gi is dangerous." said Jimin impassively and they frowned with confusion. He didn't elaborate.

He felt as if the very presence of Joong Gi somewhere inside the headquarters right now was a bit too distant and different, We should avoid the quiet places just in case the more important circles often wander there..."

"That's rare coming from you, ignoring an enemy." said Jungkook.

Jimin sighed softly as they blended in the crowd again.

"Look who's talking."

Namjoon led them into a hall of lifts again and it seemed as though the area was colder than ever all of a sudden.

"I might be a bit hot-headed I guess, but I know our main priority is the Horc —"

Jimin couldn't continue. It felt like he just walked past an invisible wall of hollow. Maybe his friends haven't felt it or looked over his shoulder. Which wizard was it that felt so cold, so void and perilous, who had he just walked past —?

"Park Jimin?"

•••

"Hold on, hold on —" Yuna panted, trying to catch up to Taehyung but if he could run that fast in his condition it would be embarrassing for her so she just followed, "What would you do if we get inside? It's basically jumping into a den of our hunters. But what's going on, what did you see —?"

They quickly halted before they opened the door out to the street as if what she said finally actually reached them processed. It felt a bit weird leaving unconscious bodies on the roofs, but it wasn't their concern now. Taehyung looked back at her.

"This — I don't know how to explain, it sounds very ridiculous —"

She listened attentively despite her apprehensiveness increasing by the seconds.