[10]

Chapter Ten[2

Chapter Ten
[2.7k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

Pale-faced with uncertainty, they proceeded anyway. As they neared the destroyed door, they saw what they didn't expect at all. Not trolls or flying keys, but just a table with seven differently-shaped bottles standing on it in a line.

"Potions? I guess it's Snape's enchantment this time." said Seokjin after connecting some dots.

They stepped over the threshold and flames sprang up behind them, blocking the way back. It wasn't just any flames too — it was green flames.

Yuna pulled herself away when at the same instant greener flames sprang up near her and shot up in the doorways leading onwards. Was she the only one who caught it? She felt pain in her raven mark and her head ached: now a dark manor, or a dark-green asylum pretending to be a manor flashed in her head along with screams, grating of chains and flying jets of green lights. Cold sweat lighty grazed her neck but she came to her senses quickly because of her friends' presences.

"I just realized we're breaking about 50 rules." Jimin said staring at the flames, wiping off a bit of his sweat with his sweater paws.

"I'm prepared to get 50 points minused." Yuna said, as she realized why the flames struck her that way earlier. It reminded her of the green flames she had seen in her past, the ones that engulfed people in her memories but didn't kill them.

What are they? But then her eyes felt clearer. They weren't green flames but black and purple flames. She could snort at her own hallucination.

"Math it up and it's even worse." Yoongi chuckled nervously, appearing over their shoulders.

"-200," Jimin exhaled softly after adding up Yoongi's, Taehyung's and his own as Slytherins.

"Our house is really gonna end up with negative hundreds, huh." Taehyung covered his worried gasp with his palm.

"We definitely can't get caught." Jimin said.

"How exactly? I mean, we don't even know how this night will end." Taehyung laughed nervously. "With us greeting the professor? Us getting out and bringing something to the dorm?"

Yuna squinted hard in thinking, "Uhhh —"

"Damn, now that you think of it..." Seokjin murmurred.

They looked around and flinched at any flicker of light or fire.

"We had McGonagall's chess game which doesn't seem to be hers anymore, Devil's snare sprouts and Mr.Filch's winged-keys." Namjoon mused, "And now Snape's potions."

"Is it really not Snape or is it Snape, the culprit?" Jungkook asked himself, discombobulated.

"Look here," Yuna said and grabbed a piece of paper beside the potion bottles. Jimin looked over to her shoulder to read it.