[39]

Chapter Thirty-nine[4

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Chapter Thirty-nine
[4.3k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

Bangtan along with Yuna, Fee and Namjoon's cousins were buying a lot from salesmen and she could guess that most of the guys had probably been saving up money for this. It was cute and funny, in a way. And then a deep, booming gong sounded somewhere beyond the woods, and at once, green and red lanterns blazed into life in the trees, lighting a path to the field for the World Cup.

"It's time!" said Namjoon and Jungkook, looking as excited as any of them.

"Come on, let's go!"

They made way into the line under the starlights. It was easy to get lost in the crowd.

"Jimin, there you guys are —?" Yuna blinked as they met up again with him to walk together, but Jimin looked down so quick, as though to hide his blushing face. "Is something the matter?"

He just recalled what he happened to listen in to yesterday.

"I think he heard us yesterday," Fee said flatly.

"Such kids, don't mind them." Seokjin coughed. He was next to Fee and maybe everyone noticed his red ears.

"Didn't Seokjin also mildly talk about it? And he was talking about —"

"I was correcting yall's inappropriate behaviour," he said, defending himself casually and the guys looked at him with a betrayed look.

"Well, did you actually hear us...?" Yuna asked quietly.

"Yeah, I did." he said cocking his head to the side. "You girls seemed to enjoy yourselves last night during bathtime though." he laughed and earned himself a soft smack on the shoulder, which he didn't mind because he could tell she had gotten much more casual with him, in a way.

Clutching their purchases, Namjoon in the lead, they all hurried into the wood, following the lantern-lit trail. They could hear the sounds of thousands of people moving around them, shouts and laughter, snatches of singing.

The atmosphere of feverish excitement was highly infectious; Jimin couldn't stop grinning and then Yuna saw that the area was so high-energy, astonishing. They walked through the wood for twenty minutes, talking and joking loudly, until at last they emerged on the other side and found themselves in the shadow of a gigantic stadium. Though she could see only a fraction of the immense gold walls surrounding the field, he could tell that ten cathedrals would fit comfortably inside it.

"Seats a hundred thousand," said Jimin, spotting the awestruck look on Yuna's face.

"Ministry task force of five hundred have been working on it all year. Muggle Repelling Charms on every inch of it. Every time Muggles have got anywhere near here all year, they've suddenly remembered urgent appointments and had to dash away again. Bless them," he added fondly, leading the way toward the nearest entrance, which was already surrounded by a swarm of shouting witches and wizards. "nothing against muggles of course."