[49]

Chapter Forty-nine[4

Chapter Forty-nine
[4.2k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

Last night, Yuna sent a letter to her father and didn't expect to get a reply the first thing in the morning. Her fingers quickly fumbled to open it.

Dear Yuna

I'm doing pretty well, thank you for asking.

Might surprise you or not, but by now everyone has heard of your case as you expected. Hogwarts' famous, your boyfriend's famous and plus, you've been getting attention since Bang got you to Hogwarts, actually. The news have reached the Daily Prophet, so I'm well-informed now.

Now, I think there might have been no one that would wish death upon you, even among the Death Eaters. But maybe that isn't their purpose. Perhaps to lure you somewhere? I might be reading too much into it as well. I advise you to just stay on-guard. I'll try to make time to come, since I'll have free time somewhere around this month.

Haneul

"You wrote a letter to your father? Dang, he replied quick." Jimin appeared over her shoulder. "Sirius haven't replied to mine."

She giggled at his pout, "He hasn't replied at the letter you wrote that other night?"

He nodded, "And I recently wrote another to keep him up-to-date. With the whole five champions for the first time in history thing too, you know."

They hung around the common room's large windows, Jimin looking up at the Great Lake's deep sea-green view outside as she read her father's letter again. The sun probably rising steadily. Moonlight and underwater hues kissing her side-profile, he couldn't seem to get his eyes off her.

"Lure me somewhere...?" Yuna mumbled to herself, trying to figure out what her father meant. "Still doesn't really make sense why I am put in the tournament."

"We have to keep up our guard but there's really not much that we can even assume." Jimin said. Zil and Phyton nodded. "Things have gotten much more noisy than usual too."

•••

They went to lunch like usual and had lessons like usual. Fortunately, there wasn't a bit of hostility aimed at Yuna, unlike what she had expected. People seemed to acknowledge the fact that she was even chosen. Besides, she took comfort in knowing that at least she wasn't alone.

"I still can't believe that we have three champions from OUR house." said Dawon with a proud look while they ate their lunch, "THREE."

"Okay, sis. No need to show off." Hoseok huffed at his older sister.

"All right, I know there are lot of things going on now but someone's birthday is in seven days." chuckled Taehyung to remind them all. He clapped, "Jimin's birthday!"

"HOLD ON, IF YOU TWO HADN'T OFFICIALLY TURNED SEVENTEEN — HOW...?" Jungkook toned down his incredulity, "How was he accepted?"

"Wait, that is a bit odd." Jimin paused. "Well, anyways, I'd be chosen. Maybe its aging system is just different than whatever?"

"So Yuna.... hmmm have you been busy thinking of what gift you can prepare for his birthday?" whispered Fee knowingly beside her.

"Yeah but I seriously don't have any idea." Yuna replied, glancing at Jimin. She sighed.

"But yall are forgetting the important thing here: who put her name in?" Namjoon said and they all turned to him now, thinking deeply again.

"Right," Yoongi said, eyes boring into his cup of tea. "And why."

"We don't know anyone that might have it for her." said Dawon.

"And Taehyung." Yuna sighed quietly into her tea then guessed, "Snape? But even for him, it's going too far."