[17]

Chapter Seventeen[3

Chapter Seventeen
[3.9k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

I still don't get it.

She heard students murmur along the halls about Taehyung's conditions and she rushed to the hospital wing. Light rain continued outside, making the room feel colder and more grim.

The whole situation about Taehyung was worse than they thought - he still hadn't woken up since then and it was already the dawn of the next morning. Jimin's eyes darkened and his gaze was on the floor.

Yuna swore she had never felt more perturbed before. Seeing her friends' gloomy and worried faces and Taehyung's pale state on the infirmary bed. It was because what was happening was unusual and wasn't even because of the dementors. No such side-effects existed to their knowledge.

"I have never seen this condition," said the medics abashedly. The rest of Bangtan and Yuna grew even more worried. Taehyung's face was pale and his skin ice-cold.

"Professor, what does this mean?" Namjoon asked Bang. His face was also sombre and that didn't help at all.

They all refused to leave the infirmary until Taehyung's awake, to Snape's disapproval.

"I don't care if you're a teacher or not, but this is clearly something abnormal, sir." Yuna sighed and Hoseok joined in getting to their feet with her. The rest of them raised their heads a bit, turning to the two who they knew to be the softest in their group.

"And what is staying here without any reason going to do?" Snape said coldly, no hint of remorse or empathy in his tone. "I still expect to see you guys in your classes this afternoon."

And exited the infirmary. Namjoon knew the professor had a point but even if they went to classes right now, he won't be able to focus himself.

Bastard. Jimin glared at the professor's leave.

"Bastard." Hoseok snorted on behalf of the Slytherin before sitting back down.

No one had seen Jimin so upset and angrier than he was when he saw Voldemort. The difference was that it was his best friend now who was in a dicey condition. The meaningful and dreadful silence lengthened. She glanced at Jimin again, no change in his expression.

"What the hell is going on? How come not even the professors know what's happening to Taehyung?" Jungkook scowled to no one in particular.

They were gathered around the foot of Taehyung's bed and Taehyung was still unconscious. Not even Seokjin and Hoseok could put on a fake spirit and that spoke a lot.

"Did something happen before the match? Was he unwell?" asked Namjoon.

"He did seem quite out of it, but maybe it was just stress...?" Yoongi pondered and pursed his lips, partly feeling like the one to be blamed. "I shouldn't have let him play on."

"I shouldn't have made him play for me." Jimin gritted his teeth, infuriated and blaming himself. A mirror and glasses cracked nearby from Jimin's little pent up anger the same way he remembered how it happened back in the past where he would burst and cause troubles.

"It's not your fault." Yuna said. The Dementors. It could be because of her but she felt that they would argue that it wasn't if she said aloud.