[01]

Chapter One [2100+ words]

Chapter One
[2100+ words]

Chapter One [2100+ words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

Park Jimin is like no other Slytherin that ever existed in the long history of Hogwarts. His Dad was a Gryffindor. Jovial, kind and charismatic. Although he could come off intimidating and feared at the same time. He was not even pure-blooded, yet he was born a Parselmouth and had respect from most people. Maybe not from Snape but he couldn't care less. He was Slytherin for sure despite his Gryffindor upbringing, it was no mistake putting him there as he was an ambitious young lad.

Jimin had living snake tattoos on his body since his birth. These snakes had somehow been his companions and are parts of himself. They could come off aggressive and hostile to most people but Jimin regularly assured his peers that they mean no harm. He couldn't really blame them for being wary.

"Stop that," he sighed lowly at the snake tattoo around his left arm, "stop hissing."

"Ooh, the professor is back." some wizards murmurred in the corner, "I wonder what's going on though? I overhead earlier, Professor McGonagall said the principal is going to go out again soon."

"You are? Just when I came to greet you myself?" Jimin asked almost playfully.

"Oh, we all know you were expecting news for the triwizard tournament. You know that you weren't even supposed to know of it yet." said the adult in pale blue robes beside him. He was Bang, the current headmaster of Hogwarts.

"No way." he hummed sarcastically, also hitting his forearm at the same time when another hiss was heard. "Zil, Phyton, you guys heard me."

The afternoon light scattered softly by the Covered Bridge of Hogwarts and several students around them had flinched with their pace. Most people were wary of serpents, after all. Jimin only mouthed them apologies as he walked along the lively hallway.

"Sorry for that, Professor. It's been on edge lately." he said, turning to the teacher with a polite tone, quickly shifting from a growl.

Jimin was favoured by most teachers and he was going to be recommended for the incoming Goblet of Fire. If it was held, everyone would place bets on him being accepted.