[82]

Chapter Eighty-two[10

Chapter Eighty-two
[10.2k+ words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

They were heading, as Yuna saw when they stepped out onto the stone steps from the front doors, toward the lake.

The warmth of the sun caressed their faces as they followed Professor McGonagall in silence to the place where hundreds of chairs had been set out in rows

The warmth of the sun caressed their faces as they followed Professor McGonagall in silence to the place where hundreds of chairs had been set out in rows. An aisle ran down the center of them: a marble table standing at the front, all chairs facing it. It was the most beautiful summer's day but in contrast they were wearing black attires, robes and veils.

An extraordinary assortment of people had settled into half of the chairs; shabby and smart, old and young. Later Yuna recognized that among them were people from the Order, including her father that was seated next to Kingsley Shacklebot. Madam Malkin's from the robe shop, Madam Maxime from Beauxbatons, even Rita Skeeter and Cornelius Fudge were present. Jackson and Taemin actually came and were discreetly glancing at Haneul, worried for his condition. Joohyuk couldn't come though.

The funeral was abnormally congregated by all sorts of people including mermen that surged from the lake and centaurs... It was clear Bang was very important to a lot of people. The minister of magic stood dignified and solemn in the front rows and Yuna wondered if the tears she saw were real.

Jimin, Yuna, Taehyung and Yoongi who were Slytherins just sat with their other friends since no one could distinguish their houses when all wore the same colour of black. No one would really care about these trivial school rules either in the moment.

"Yall, look." Yuna heard Namjoon's whisper from behind them and listened without turning. He cocked his head to the Slytherin's house front row where Slughorn sat instead of Severus Snape.

"I'm always ready to prefer him as our representative over a murderer like Snape." Jimin said in the usual snotty tone.

Then Fee nudged them. They looked over, and Hagrid was walking slowly up the aisle between chairs. He was crying silently with tears gleaming on his face while carrying Bang's body wrapped in purple-velvet.