[07]

Chapter Seven [3

Chapter Seven
[3.5k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

"Huh? Jimin's a Quidditch player?" Yuna blinked at Taehyung's words.

She didn't know or just didn't listen to her surroundings enough. Anyway, it would be her first time watching. She blushed from embarrassment at first, how could she have not known or heard about it but then again for Jimin to let it be, there was this hunch that he wanted it to be a surprise too knowing how he was.

Yuna felt excited, especially to see how Jimin would play for the guy always carried himself confidently but also humbly, yet it was known to be due — she was sure that those trophies she had seen along the corridor galleries had a familiar surname.

"It basically runs in his blood." said Taehyung.

"You bet. He's an amazing player." Yoongi smirked, complimenting Jimin as his team mate.

They looked toward the stands and the skies. The cheers around them were ensuing as if to constitute their words. Slogans and banners were held up and the energy was very high in the area.

"If Yoongi-hyung says that, you know that it's not just a blind hype." Taehyung whispered.

Yuna recalled seeing that Gryffindor and Slytherin had the most medals for quidditch in the galleries. For some reason, it was no surprise. 

"He is competing against Jungkook's team, right?" Yuna asked Taehyung who nodded.

The Slytherins headed to their house's audience rows as they chatted until time came for the players to prepare, some scurrying off in between them but she supposed that most would just head to the tents right away. Yoongi was apparently eitj them for a bit to see how the wind was going around their area.

"All right, I'm off now. I'm a player too so." Yoongi waved. They spotted him going into the players' tent from the stands later from afar.

•••

Backstage, Jimin was set up with his broomstick. Before they were off to their match, Jimin and Jungkook did their friendship handshake and smirked as though they would just be playing for fun like always. It would appear like that but they were actually very competitive, especially Jungkook. 

"Jimin-ssi, I won't hold back." the Gryffindor said jokingly, using the formality to tease him.

"Same here." Jimin said, smirking back.

"You don't usually say that. What happened to playing for fun?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"I got someone to impress now." Jimin laughed casually.

Jungkook could guess who the lucky person was and grinned amusedly, "I wonder who?"

"You do you, I just like that you are extra motivated to win I guess." Yoongi hummed as he walked past Jimin, fixing his own robes.

"I'll win." Jimin said confidently.

"Yeah right but anyways, what was our win-lose ratio again?" Jungkook asked the black-haired guy peeking his head out of the tent curtains.

"Hmm, we lost count at 103-104. Pretty sure Slytherin was the one with 104 though." Seokjin sighed. He wasn't actually a player but he just sneaked into the tent. "Fighting, Jeon Jungkook!"