[55]

Chapter Fifty-five[5

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chapter Fifty-five
[5.8k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

"We're walking," Taehyung told Snape shortly. "Not against the law, is it?" his eyes challengingly looking into Snape's menacing orbs.

"Keep walking, then!" Snape snarled coolly, and he brushed past them, his long black cloak billowing out behind him. Karkaroff hurried
away after Snape. Jungkook, Taehyung and Taehyun continued down the path.

"What's got Karkaroff all worried?" Taehyun muttered.

"And since when have he and Snape been on first-name terms?" Jungkook said slowly

"We didn't get much from that, but we'll be telling the rest for sure." Taehyung said. That was suspicious.

With that, they entered the hall once again. They managed to also get Haneul into their conversation.

"Lucius, you say?" Haneul thought it rang a kind of bell.

"Do you know Yeonjun's Dad?" asked Namjoon pensively.

"He's a parent of who? His son died years ago." Haneul frowned slightly.

"Yeonjun's his adopted son," Taehyung briefly explained.

When the Weird Sisters almost finished playing at midnight, most people had started to give them a last, loud round of applause and started to wend their way into the entrance hall.

Many people were expressing the wish that the ball could have gone on longer, but Seokjin was different. The evening wasn't so much fun after Fee left. He kept wondering and thinking, why did Yoongi suddenly pull her away? Did he do something wrong? Did Yoongi not trust him? Was he overconfident with himself just because he was friends with Yoongi? Did he unknowingly crossed a line? He groaned to himself as he went out of the hall before anyone else did.

Out in the entrance hall, Jimin and Yuna saw Dawon saying good night to Krum before he went back to the Durmstrang ship. They also saw Seokjin walking off briskly from the crowd, his expression sombre. Fee wasn't with him and Yuna thought that was strange, especially by the unreadable look on their usually bright Gryffindor friend's face. Hadn't he and Fee both looked the happiest just some time ago?

As the music had stopped, they thought it was time for bed as well so they were supposed to rejoin with the guys first or at least, like usual, say good nights to each other first.

"Jin-hyung looked a bit off." Jimin muttered quietly.

Taehyung and the others then came into view as Seokjin disappeared off the frame.

"Jimin, Yuna, we got something to tell you."  Taehyung said, gesturing them to come over.

"Hmm? What is it — Huh?" Jimin jumped slightly feeling a light tap on his shoulder. It was Haneul. "Oh, sir? Did you have fun —"

He was surprised then silent. Haneul had discreetly whispered something into his and Yuna's ears.

Taehyung and the others stared awaitingly at them, and wondered why Jimin looked confused with whatever Haneul had told them.

"Then, I'm off. Looking forward to the next tasks, champions." Haneul winked before going the opposite way with Jackson and Taemin.

Blueside | BTS Hogwarts AU | pjm ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें