[13]

Chapter Thirteen[3

Chapter Thirteen
[3.1k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

They expectantly opened the letter, thinking there would be some quizzes on it or something else — but it was empty.

"Huh." Namjoon thoroughly examined the letter. It was just an empty letter; no address, no names, no ink, no texts, just an empty paper.

"Maybe someone just accidentally sent this without writing anything on it?"

"Yeah, maybe that's it?" Yuna shrugged, looking at her friends.

"Wait, I know one spell." Hoseok snatched the blank paper from their hands, "Aparecium."

With that, invisible ink appeared and there actually was some content.

"Oh?" Yuna blinked a few times, "But who would write a letter like this...? Are we sure this was meant for me?"

"Still, let's look into it." Jimin said, peeking with curiosity.

"Dear Lupin,

I trust you to watch over the students when I'm not around. The situation is grave and calamity is nigh. Dementors have been sighted near Hogsmeade, Leaky Cauldron and even the waters near Hogwarts. I want you to increase the security.

There are a few students I want you to add in your Defence against the Dark Arts class : Bae Helen Yuna, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, Jung Hoseok, Min Yoongi and Park Jimin.

Bang Shi-Hyuk"

Their names were written in a personal letter of the Headmaster, making them feel somewhat conscious. Yuna flipped the letter back and front and that was all.

"Professor Bang wants us to take Defence against the Dark Arts class with Professor Lupin." Namjoon said airily. There wasn't much to make of and it just sounded like they were recommended for something, and nothing more.

"It must be because of the dementors." said Yuna. She felt a nostalgic chill down her spines. Dementor had a habit like following her around, so she had thought — no, she wouldn't blame herself anymore and she had called it a quit about running away. She looked at her friends who were gathered around the table to read the letter, eyes telling a mix of emotions. "I guess it's getting serious outside?"

"Probably."

If anything were to happen, she wanted to keep safe. Dementors were something she somewhat considered herself to specialize in dealing with.

The fact that Bang wrote with invisible inks to hide the info that the dementors' case was indeed spreading to Hogwarts said a lot. It seemed like he won't be at Hogwarts for some time and was going to send the letter to Professor Lupin without anyone's awareness.