[35]

Chapter Thirty-five[3

Chapter Thirty-five
[3.3k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

"Quidditch World Cup. And it seems like the Triwizard Championship now has a new date — It's been messy because of the Dementors and Sirius Black, but they decided there's no more reason to postpone it that long."

"So when is it?" they asked.

Namjoon was like their source of updates since his family was full of people who worked in the Ministry of Wizards, and the guy was somehow always updated so quickly by his cousins. They could picture Namjoon pestering his family about it until his requests for information was normalized though.

"Just a few days after the Quidditch World Cup."

"Joon, you talked to her yesterday, right? Is she going to pick one of them?" Seokjin asked, almost curiously.

"Positive." Namjoon chuckled, "Yall don't trust these three enough."

Namjoon was confident that they all cared for each other's feelings and friendship, and believed Yuna won't let this drag them down any further or longer. As for Taehyung's binding process though, he just hoped the mystery would at least stay dormant for the time being.

•••

Yuna followed Taehyung but consciously. She felt like someone had been following them though. They went to the same staircase wherein Taehyung told her about his foresight. Jimin stealthily walked up the stairs. There was a consistent distance between them.

Taehyung stopped and she halted too. Yuna kept looking back, sure someone had been on their tails. He seemed to suspect the same thing.

What did they have to talk about in private that she was looking around so cautiously? Jimin scoffed under his breath. He was aware that Yuna somehow sensed him though. His snakes had fallen quiet again, on the other hand.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung spoke.

"Nothing. I was just cautious. I feel like someone's been following us." she said.

Taehyung pulled out his wand and before Yuna could even ask what for, he casted "Homenum Revelio."

"Muffliato," he casted again.

Jimin sighed frustratedly and had to go away quickly before his spell caught him.

"Whoever they were, they won't stay." Taehyung said serenely.