[87]

Chapter Eighty-Seven[9

[9.8k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

"Who —?"

The coughing stopped but she saw the back of a light brown pajama, someone had been so ill that they were on the floor coughing black blood.

"TAEHYUNG?" she quickly put away her milk on the counter's surface. Taehyung seemed to have just realized her presence when she spoke and there was the book opened, and one or two pages ripped out on the floor next to him.

His voice was faint when he slowly turned to her and the dark liquid was still evident down the corner of his pale lips in the dark. This situation felt familiar.

"Yuna...?"

•••

"Who was the thief, Gregorovitch?" said the high cold voice.

"I do not know, I never knew, a young man — no — please — PLEASE!"

A scream that went on and on and then a burst of green light —

"They won't come out," said Joong Gi. The man whom he was facing right now was Joong Gi. If the others knew he had been seeing Voldemort's mind again — "How exactly does this little fossile or crest, works?"

"Well? Do something!"

"Try it with the Blueside's hairpin." a woman suggested. The woman to his left was no other than Bellatrix Lestrange and Jimin could see a blue-haired young man standing behind the other woman who greatly resembled her.

Joong Gi seized it from Lucius Malfoy and Jimin felt as if he needed to shut his eyes — he struck the crest's surface with the glistening hairpin, expecting it to force out some kind of magical whirlwind or power — Yeonjun who was at the side with his father and somehow domestic-looking mother flinched when it sent vibration to the air. The magic-infused artifacts were reacting against each other, or protecting the other.

Jimin's eyes opened wide and he panted with the throbbing pain in his head.

"What did I just see, Zil —?" he paused.

He looked around the room. Hoseok was asleep soundly on the bed next to his. The empty bed on his right was Taehyung's... And he remembered that one of them was on watch duty. He groaned painfully again and began to see the room clearer.

"...and Phyton." His lips closed. They were not with him. Sudden presence of loneliness made him rub his face by putting his hands over it, covering another low groan. He didn't know where they were or how they were doing right now.