[83]

Chapter Eighty-three[11k words]

[11k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

"You don't think the target he switched to was —"

"Yuna and Moody, then —?"

"Dawon, Hoseok, Jackson and Mundungus are still out there too..." added Seokjin apprehensively, feeling Jimin's abrupt silence beside him.

"One of them is the traitor —"

Jimin's pupils dilated.

"— and definitely not Moody, so —"

They were babbling their theories while he was restraining himself from the urge to go out to find her.

She's fine, she's going to be all right... She's  probably just a bit late for no bad reasons...

"Dungus then?"

"Possibly, but —"

"Jimin," Taehyung staggered against the sofa as Tonks closed the door for them. "I shouted as loud as I can, maybe Hoseok-hyung's group heard me and will turn back for her if they guessed by now who Joong Gi would be persuing —"

Jimin once again felt ransacked, still jittery. Some of them burst into concerned protests which Jimin would appreciate only if it wasn't his friends left out there. But they would turn back into danger for each other... The colour of the sky outside hadn't changed.

"Moody's with them, don't worry, they'll be all right." said Lupin, understanding Jimin's anxiousness thoroughly. "It should be all right..."

"But it's weird, I thought Joong Gi would prioritize me." Taehyung felt a bit uneasy almost like he'd slightly be calmer if it was him being targeted instead.

"What're you saying? You want him to target you now?" Seokjin snarled.

"Of course not!" Taehyung retorted, one eye shut from pain. "But — ugh, dammit..."

Jimin wasn't looking at them and Lupin when they turned to him instinctively but he was fully conscious, "I'm going —"

"No you can't!" shouted Lupin painfully.

"YUNA COULD BE OUTNUMBERED OUT THERE, DON'T ANY OF YOU REALIZE?!" Jimin snapped.

"We've seen her take on Death Eaters fine and duel, plus she'll know to move quick —"

"Voldemort only disappeared behind my ass because of the barrier. After his main targets got away and there's another one still accessible around the corner, what do you think he would do?! Go home and miss the chance readily?!"

They froze at his raised voice.

Jimin couldn't ignore his fearfulness of both Joong Gi and Voldemort himself going after Yuna at once. Neither could the rest of them, deep down.