[58]

Chapter Fifty-eight[4

Chapter Fifty-eight
[4.7k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

"Then Mr. Krum will enter after Jimin, then Taehyung, Miss Bae... then Miss Delacour. But you'll all be in with a fighting chance, depending how well you get past the obstacles. Should be fun, eh?"

Jimin, Yuna and Taehyung who knew only too well the kind of creatures that Hagrid was likely to provide for an event like this, thought it was unlikely to be any fun at all. However, they nodded politely like the other champions while their spirits were thinking about what they had just heard about a maze in Taehyung's dream.

"Very well... if you haven't got any questions, we'll go back up to the castle, shall we, it's a bit chilly..."

With that, they went back to the Slytherin tower very silently unlike usual.

"You don't think anything bad is gonna happen during the third task, don't you?" said Jimin.

The hall was also quiet.

"No... not sure." Yuna shook her head briefly. She really had no word to say now about what could come.

"Well, I only saw us fighting Krum. I think it's just the tournament stuff." Taehyung said.

"We will fight each other...? I thought they only said the obstacles are Hagrid's creatures." Jimin frowned slightly.

"They did say we'll be all in a fighting chance. Not that I know what it means... The maze doesn't look like a graveyard though." Yuna hummed.

"Right, maybe we're all just paranoid." Jimin and Taehyung nodded.

It just struck Jimin and Taehyung that it would be hard to ensure Yuna and her blood would protected during the task when they were the only ones who know about it.

They needed to protect her blood from people. No one else knows. So how did the Death Eaters in the vision know?

"Do you think they know about your blood?" Jimin suddenly said, sharply as soon as he realized that there was a very crucial hole. They were whispering as they entered their common room.

"N-No way, no one has said anything. I don't believe any of us would give me away." Yuna said.

They hung around the fireplace, discussing amongst themselves.

"But the vision, Yuna. They were getting your blood."

"I know." she said. "Oh wait, shit."

"What is it?"

They turned to her a bit tensely.

There was one time where they spoke about her identity and everything about her blood.

"You remember that one time we explained everything to Dawon? Someone must've eavesdropped. It's a possibility."

"That's possible. If it's as you said, we should be more careful from now on." Taehyung said, crossing his arms in thought.