[93]

Chapter Ninety-three[13

[13.6k words]

6k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

"Are you sure about this, Jimin?" Namjoon groaned, mildly frustrated. "Without them, it's quite the handicap we got over here —"

"We've been able to fend off some wizards without my basilisks. You guys are quick." Jimin said. He ignored their hesitant looks and walked ahead, they had to set off to catch up with his pace.

"These were our duels though, we weren't fighting to death like we would now!" Jungkook groaned between them but they had expected Jimin's indifference.

"Have some confidence in yourselves."

The street was busy but they were still cautious about their voices and if anyone would sense something off with Fee's disguise. Seokjin looked more nervous for her than she was, Hoseok kept glancing over his shoulders as though he was worried if the Polyjuice potion's effects had worn off without his realization. Namjoon squished himself through them and whispered to Fee.

"I think the bank might've been informed about Bellatrix losing her wand so we can't show the wand no matter what, even if they ask for identification."

"Then what do we do if they insist on identification?" Yoongi frowned.

Jimin didn't look back as they planned behind him. It was taking all his patience to not think about how uncomfortable he felt with absence of Yuna and Taehyung. He knew that Yuna knew — that he felt provoked when Taehyung supported her idea. The wizards in the alleys glanced at him once or twice and looked away when they met his gaze; he didn't realize he was wearing a hard look, but it enhanced the disguise of an austere snatcher or Death Eater.

He felt cold and was pulled back to the murky morning air when Namjoon pushed him.

"That hurt!" he hissed, rubbing his back.

"You weren't moving so I gave a suggestion." said Yoongi, rolling his eyes as they hid behind another corner. There were dirty papers plastered on the walls.