[62]

Chapter Sixty-two[4

Chapter Sixty-two
[4.3k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

"Accio!" Yuna then yelled, pointing her wand at the Triwizard Cup. It flew into the air and soared toward them and grabbing onto Krum. Jimin caught it by the handle —

They heard Voldemort's scream of fury at the same moment that they felt the jerk behind their navel that meant the Portkey had worked - it was speeding them away in a whirl of wind and colour, and Krum along with them... They were going back.

•••

They felt themselves slam flat into the ground; their faces were pressed into grass; the smell of it filled their nostrils. They had closed their eyes while the Portkey transported them, and they kept them closed now. They couldn't move.

After all the things that happened at the graveyard, they couldn't move. All the breath seemed to have been knocked out of them; their heads were swimming so badly they felt as though the ground beneath them were swaying like the deck of a ship. To hold themselves steady, they tightened their hold on the two things they was still clutching: the smooth, cold handle of the Triwizard Cup and Krum's body.

All three of them were exhausted, in pain, from the time they were thrown and flown away across the graveyard, from the toll of suppressing powers, from the guilt of making Krum get involved in their matters.

They felt as though they would slide away into the blackness gathering at the edges of their brains if they let go of either of them. Shock and exhaustion kept them on the ground, breathing in the smell of the grass, waiting for someone to do something and something to happen while their pain and injuries were burning.

A torrent of sound deafened and confused them; there were voices everywhere, footsteps, then screams. They remained where they were, sprawled on the ground on their knees, hoping it was all a nightmare.

Then Yuna felt pair of hands seized her roughly and turned her over.

"Jimin, Yuna, Taehyung, oh dear..."

They opened their eyes. Yuna was barely conscious, but crawled on her forearm and elbows with difficulty to raise her head. She saw Dawon sitting in the stands and felt a heavy guilt wash over her, she surely had glanced at the lifeless Krum beside them on the ground.

Bang Shi Hyuk was crouched over them. He looked at Yuna with a pale, concerned face but she couldn't say a word yet. Her head was bleeding, her forearm was bandaged, and they were all injured.

The dark shadows of a crowd of people pressed in around them, pushing nearer; they felt the ground beneath their heads and near them everberating with their footsteps.

Jimin and Taehyung regained their awareness. They had come back to the edge of the maze. They could see the stands rising above them, the shapes of people moving in them, the
stars above.