[63]

Chapter Sixty-three[5

Chapter Sixty-three
[5.9k words]

--.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

Year 2018

It had been months since the Triwizard Tournament. The hottest day of summer so far was drawing to a close, but well Namjoon's house, the Burrow was never silent. Over the summer, Yuna thought they would be good with sending letters to each other but the guys would come over almost regularly. It was thanks to her friends that she could be a part of this noisy, rowdy and lovely group.

"CAN YALL EVEN FLUSH?" Namjoon's roaring from inside the bathroom echoed in the night while the others were having dinner. "I SWEAR ONE DAY I MIGHT PUT A PRICE BEFORE YALL STEP INSIDE THIS HOUSE!"

"Who the heck did not flush though?" Jimin frowned as he walked in from outside through the backdoor. Seeing sweat drip off his face, it was telling that he was probably working out with Jungkook outdoors.

"The flush can't even flush and yall want to shift the blame on people." sighed Yoongi.

"WERE YOU THE ONE, YOONGI-HYUNG?" Namjoon questioned seriously.

Jungkook was gulping in the corner.

"It's Jungkook," Yoongi sighed again as he went to help Seokjin, Fee and Yuna clean the tables to prepare their dinner.

"Hyung wait —" Jungkook stood up with a betrayed look on his face then looked back at his other hyung who was sighing softly.

"Wait, but who broke the flush?" Taemin and Jackson said. Suspiciously, Namjoon and Taehyung both gulped.

"I thought it was only Namjoon, why are you gulping as well?" Yoongi chuckled lightly at Taehyung.

"I can see him accidentally breaking it then Namjoon came to repair it but made it completely irreparable," Seokjin laughed. "Anyways, we're having instant noodles feast tonight bois!"

"Oh yes we love them," Jungkook said, reminiscing that he once ate six cups of spicy instant noodles under twenty minutes.

Hoseok was sitting on the couch with his laptop on his lap, rapt with the game he's playing. Dawon couldn't come because she was with out with her non-wizard friends and apparently, she was a young model in the muggle world so she also had to shoot some pictures.

"Jimin, I already set up the bath for you." Yuna said, approaching him with his towel in her hand.

He gave her a thankful smile and went upstairs with the towel, "Thank you."

"You guys sound kinda married." Fee commented.

Yuna almost had the plate in her hand slip. "I'm — I'm just trying to be helpful at someone else's house." she said but her cheeks gave it away.