[05]

Chapter Four[5100+ words]

Chapter Four
[5100+ words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

"Wait, don't be too hasty. It's not a normal troll. That's something else." Yuna said calmly but her expression slightly apprehensive as they all eyed the troll.

The restroom's air was different, drastically different. They stayed together, swallowing silently as they looked in front.

"Heck, no shit." Yoongi cursed under his breath.

All of a sudden, Jimin felt his tattoos throbbing in pain when he looked at the troll. He was buckled to one knee, hands over his head.

"Yah, what's the matter —?" Taehyung asked, looking at his friend nervously.

"Jimin, what's wrong?" Yuna said.

The look of concern on her face told Jimin that he was probably on the floor or something. He couldn't guess — his vision was foggy and his head was hurting, splitting in half, he couldn't stand.

The moment he saw the 'troll', he felt a burning pain in his tattoos and his head hurt. That really reminded him of something unpleasant in the past, but he kept calm.

Phyton and Zil were hissing at the troll.

"It's infused with some kind of black magic." Yuna guessed. Jimin stumbled on his feet but stood up again. Namjoon and the others were looking at him with pale faces and it seemed like they understood something.

Well, they had seen Jimin like this occasionally and it was because they encountered certain people.

"Just finish it off here, I guess." Yoongi suggested. Namjoon nodded in agreement.

Jimin summoned his snake tattoos in their physical form.

"This'll be easy to take care of, leave the most to me." he said to himself despite the pain in his head, "L-Let me just collect myself for a moment —"

"His body is sturdier than it looks." Jungkook observed as he dodged the troll's swing athletically, hissing. The seven of them did not forget to move when it came closer.

"We should try other ways first then..." Namjoon looked at his friends before he, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook who had wands raised them, "Confundo!"

The troll wheeled around slowly, staggering.

"Lend me a wand," Yuna said and Jungkook passed her his. She pointed her wandtip towards the troll, "Wingardium Leviosa."

The spell successfully took away the troll's weapon and this time it did not show indications of snapping out of its trance anytime soon.

"All right, good. And now —" Namjoon exchanged glances with Jimin who was slowly getting back up on his feet.