[41]

Chapter Forty-one[4

Chapter Forty-one
[4.4k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

An epiphany gushed into him that he had lost control but Bellatrix had already Disapparated before he could even think of asking about Yuna's location, which he was supposed to get through threatening Bellatrix instead of going berserk without focus.

"Crap. Yuna —"

His voice cracked and he was losing to his painful drowsiness. His serpents slowly shrunk and weren't moving anymore, turning back into his tattoos.

He fell unconscious and felt his head hit the ground. The voices of his friends echoed lastly before he completely blacked out.

•••

Jimin slowly regained consciousness and felt a soft bed below him. He felt throbbing pain in his tattoos and slowly woke up.

"Out of the way, Taemin!" said a cold, curt voice.

It was Mr. Crouch. Barty Crouch was a stiff, upright, elderly man, dressed in an impeccably crisp suit and tie. Jimin watched in dizzying confusion as Namjoon and Taemin held the restless man back.

Taemin sighed. "Sir, he just woke up —"

"I just woke up?" Jimin shook his headache off. Slowly his memories all came back to him and stood up from his bed almost hyperventilating, worried. "WHERE'S YUNA? WE STILL HAVEN'T GOT HER BACK!"

When the name was mentioned, one particular man's head and ears perked up slightly. He was one of the adults that worked in the ministry who had been sitting next to Jackson sternly until so.

"J-Jimin, calm down..." Hoseok whispered apprehensively, cocking his head to the side.

There were ministry wizards in the tent and the skies still seemed dark. Maybe he had been out for about an hour.

"YUNA IS STILL OUT THERE, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN, HYUNG?" he yelled, close to tears but then he realized his friends were as well but just staying calm because of the situation.

"We have no idea what they would do with her!" he whispered tensely, talking to his friends.

"I know but we have to get through these thick-headed people first..." Namjoon whispered back pale-facedly.

Some of the wizards seemed taken aback reasonably, maybe just feeling apprehensive from being in the same tent with someone who controlled basilisks.

Jimin finally sat on his bed, burying his face in in his hands. Taehyung had been silent.

"Which of you did it?" Mr. Crouch snapped, his sharp eyes darting between them. "Which of you conjured the Dark Mark?"

"We didn't do that." said Namjoon clearly.