[50]

Chapter Fifty[3

Chapter Fifty
[3.8k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

Yuna woke up from another similar nightmare in which she was at a graveyard. She didn't see a jungle this time but nevertheless, these dreams that could be a warning to them kept bothering her and she'd find herself shivering sometimes simply at the remembrance of it. Not of the place, but her blood reviving Voldemort. If something was being foreshadowed, if her dream was warning her — if it would actually happen sometime in the future, she'd blame herself too much. Even now, she felt that way from time to time.

It had been a week.

Jimin's birthday was today and she still didn't know what she could do. Amidst all the wizarding havoc and troubling matters, she never forgot that she was dating someone — and how lucky she was to have Jimin. She was a little shy to admit that she felt like she wanted to be a bit more provocative or initiative. And she wanted to make him feel special, to see him smile from her surprise.

"Hey?" said Jimin, calling Yuna back to reality cutely.

They were walking along the lake beside them relaxedly instead of practicing anything. They were barefoot, collecting sands in between their feet absent-mindedly and enjoying it together the breeze softly blowing to their necks.

"Your birthday is today, right?" she asked quietly, "Do you have anything you want...? I'm really sorry I didn't have any present."

She felt extremely embarrassed for asking so directly, but well, it was the thought that counted. She really wanted to know.

Jimin hummed for a long ten seconds with a somewhat playful tone before answering.

"Is that what you've been so stressed about?"

"What?" she blinked and looked back at him. "I'm not stressed."

"Fee told me."

"That snitch..." she huffed, sighing under her breath.

"People would've thought you were stressed for the Triwizard Tournament but I guess that's not it." Jimin laughed amusedly. He knowingly smiled then, "I don't really want anything. I have nothing in mind."

"Really? I kind of still want to —"

A smile spread across his lips again, "I meant you don't have to think of a gift so bad."

She looked at him confused, biting the lower part of her lips.

"But —"

"When's your birthday?" he then asked.

"I think my Dad would know." she said blankly.

"You don't know —?" he was so dumbfounded that he couldn't laugh at it.