[42]

Chapter Forty-two[4

Chapter Forty-two
[4.5k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

Lucas wasn't finished though. He grabbed Yuna by her hair to make her face him, then continued.

"But well, I had a brilliant idea which was to lure both Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and your friends here by using you as bait and I plan to surprise Bella with my catch soon."

She stifled her groan.

"Ah, really?" Yuna smirked. "Are you sure you can take them on, anyway?"

Last time, she was only worried since Bellatrix was with him. She'd think they have better chances against Lucas and his Death Eaters, as long as the wizards had their wands. They were underestimating her friends, which Yuna think should be good for now.

She was still slightly worried however and unable to hide it. She did not forget that Bellatrix had her hairpin. She was weaponless and tied at the moment.

"Ugh —!" she felt a knife etching into her thigh and let out out a yelp.

"You look like you're underestimating me and I don't like that." Lucas growled lowly, using his knife to draw lines on her raven mark as if he was just drawing on her thigh.

Blood dripped.

The Death Eaters downstairs could hear her pained scream echo throughout the mansion. Occasionally, she'd hold in her agonized scream.

•••

"There are apparently some muggles around Privet Drive who said that they've seen a group of creepy people suddenly move in into an abandoned mansion. I believe that's where they might be right now." Namjoon said pensively.

"Really? I thought they would've ran farther." Taehyung seemed to be thinking. Maybe the reason might be because they wanted to be found. They had a grim hunch.

"What are we doing? Let's go then." Jimin said quickly. "We can't make her wait."

"The Death Eaters might have already been expecting us..." said Taemin slowly, apprehensive that Jimin possibly might scowl.

"I'm aware. And I can't make Yuna wait." he said firmly again.

The room was permeated by an abrupt air of murky silence and they looked at Jimin wordlessly, though having things they wanted to say.

"What?" he frowned at them, "Get a move on."

"Jimin, you lost control just a few hours ago. There's no telling if you might again, and you know it's hard to stop you when that happens. Mind you that we're going to a muggle neighbourhood." Jackson sighed softly, looking into his eyes while Jimin only raised a brow, challenged.

"I won't do anything bad. I'll go. Don't make me repeat." he said, beginning to pocket his wand.

Jackson and Taemin looked dumbfounded but then Haneul spoke, "It's all right. Let's trust him."