[25]

Chapter Twenty-five[4

Chapter Twenty-five
[4.2k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

Yuna was gazing at them too and her lips were pressed together, focused somewhat and couldn't have possibly missed the scene before her but her expression was less reactive as though she wasn't as confused as they were.

Jimin felt as though something heavy just hit him.

"No, I don't believe it." Namjoon said incredulously.

"What is this...?" Yoongi as well, seemed shocked and at a loss for words.

"Ain't no way." Seokjin and Jungkook muttered uncertainly.

Lupin let go of Black and turned to Namjoon. He raised himself off the floor and was pointing at Lupin, wild-eyed.

"You - you -"

"Namjoon -"

" - you and him!"

"Namjoon, calm down -"

"I didn't tell anyone!" Namjoon yelled. "I've been covering up for you. I think Yuna too, both of us but -"

The rest just stood still and looked back and forth between the Namjoon and the adults, not knowing what they were on about.

"Please, listen to me, please," Lupin shouted. "I can explain -"

"What's this about Professor Lupin?" Jungkook asked.

"He's a werewolf." Yuna whispered. Namjoon turned to her surprised, he didn't know she was aware too. "Professor Lupin is a werewolf."

"Right. We found out since the class with the Boggart. There was an instance where his Boggart turned into a moon." Namjoon said shakily, pointing his finger back and forth between Lupin and then at Sirius.

"Werewolves like him are afraid of moons since they shift into their real forms under the moonlight." Yuna added.

"I trusted you," Jimin shouted at Lupin, his voice wavering, out of control, "and all the time you've been with his friend!"

"You're wrong," said Lupin. "I haven't been Sirius's friend, but I am now - Let me explain..."

Yoongi hummed half-heartedly, "Maybe we should hear them out?"

"Not so easily." Namjoon said. "Just a theory, but don't trust him, he might have been helping Black get into the castle, he would want Jimin dead too."

There was a ringing silence. Everyone's eyes were now on Lupin, who looked remarkably calm, though rather pale.

"Not at all up to your usual standard, Namjoon," he said. "Only one out of three, I'm afraid. I have not been helping Sirius get into the castle and I certainly don't want Jimin dead." an odd shiver passed over his face. "But I won't deny that I am a werewolf."