[94]

Chapter Ninety-four[13

Chapter Ninety-four
[13.9k words]

9k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

"You don't expect us to reveal ourselves by casting the bright and blinding Patronus charm, do you?" Jimin snarled and the familiar coldness was stealing the street as they taunted one another, the other guy's tone was just cocky.

"Well, actually..." Yuna pursed her lips.

"Dementors can find Yuna almost anywhere anyway." Taehyung sighed softly.

A misty breath puffed out, meaning the Dementors were closing in.

Jimin hesitated and they stirred. The air was becoming solid and it was too late to Disapparate, the Death Eaters had casted their charms. Dementors were gliding silently like whistles of horror over the snowy roofs, could they sense their fear or bundles of hope — or Yuna's presence?

Jimin raised his wand and thought of a happy memory, whispering: "Expecto Patronum!"

Nothing came out and the others who had their wands ready to back up paused. Jimin knew he was wavering and couldn't focus, and that they were now exposed after a faint burst of blue light just revealed them.

•••

"Oh, that was stupid." said Hoseok and they heard shouts of Death Eaters to find the source of light.

"Shit."

Not only were the Dementors still there, but now the footsteps of maybe one or two dozens of Death Eaters were growing louder.

"I will take them out." Taehyung said quickly.

"No no no, it's too reckless even with your wings!" Seokjin whispered.

"We'll help out, we can do it." said Yoongi pensively and Jimin sighed to himself, how could he lose focus like that; but he knew the reason why, he imagined many happy scenarios in his head but the only ones which happened to come to mind was —