[66]

Chapter Sixty-six[5

Chapter Sixty-six
[5.5k+ words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

"I see," said Sirius.

Opposite Jimin, Tonks was entertaining Yuna, Fee and Dawon by transforming her nose between mouthfuls. Screwing up her eyes each
time with the same pained expression she had worn back at the burrow, her nose swelled to a beaklike protuberance like Snape's, shrank to something resembling a button mushroom, and then sprouted a great deal of hair from each nostril. Apparently this was a regular mealtime entertainment, because after a while Fee and Dawon started requesting their favourite noses.

Seeing Yuna giggle like that was somehow always able to make Jimin's mood less bad, no matter how upset or down he was.

Jimin's spoon and fork clattered silently on the plate after he finished his pudding, already eager enough to start talking business and getting answers.

"So why has the ministry's management been so awful these days?" said Jimin.

"Show him." said Moody standing coolly by the corner of the dining room clanking his walking stick. An audible silence fell into the room.

"What is it?" asked Jimin.

"He'll know soon enough, just show him." sighed Moody.

Kingsley handed over a Daily Prophet article to Jimin. There was a sort of drama going around about the three Slytherin champions spreading lies. They were the main headlines and he guessed that even Haneul wasn't able to take care of it.

"Fudge has been targeting Bang as well," Lupin said.

"He has been using all his power, including his influence on the Daily Prophet to smear anyone who claims the Dark Lord has returned." Sirius grimaced.

"Why the fuck would someone do that?" Jungkook and Yoongi scoffed with disbelief.

Namjoon leaned against the door frame, arms crossed and sighed softly.

"He seems to think that Bang is after his job," his tone was sarcastic.

Fee and Seokjin snorted.

"That's stupid," said Jimin.

"No one in their right mind would believe that." Yuna commented.

"Exactly the point. Fudge isn't in his right mind. It's been twisted and warped by fear." Lupin said as though it helped.

"Now, fear makes people do terrible things... The last time Voldemort gained power, he almost destroyed everything we hold most dear." he added grimly.

"Now that he's returned, we can guess that the minister will be doing anything to avoid facing that terrifying truth. Cowards." scoffed Seokjin from the kitchen.