[54]

Chapter Fifty-four[4

Chapter Fifty-four
[4.7k+ words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

"Wait, Dad?" Yuna gasped quietly, surprised.

Jimin and the others who knew him also had pleasantly surprised looks on their faces while Haneul who was sitting there calmly just smiled.

The man winked subtly to tell them to keep quiet and stay natural. After all, they didn't want just anyone knowing Yuna's mysterious relative. They needed to be cautious, especially with Karkaroff in the hall.

Haneul was wearing brand-new, navy-blue dress robes and an expression of calmness, like expected, since he did seem to be someone who carried that kind of aura behind them.

"Both of you know Mr. Kang?" McGonagall asked with interest.

"Uhm, yes. We've met, at the World Cup." Yuna said flatly, doing a good job keeping her cool although she had the urge to run over right away to him with Jimin just now. She hated that she couldn't openly call Haneul 'dad' yet but at least they got to see each other.

"Sir, will you be around for long?" Jimin asked in a rather formal manner.

"Yeah, I took some days off to see this whole tournament go. I've heard a lot about both of you." Haneul said, raising his cup of tea for a toast. He added with a smile, "Well, you both should have fun. I'll look forward to the next tasks. I'm here and in charge of watching the tournament and reporters as well. We'll record down lots of memorable moments." 

It kind of surprised them a bit how professional of an actor he was. They bowed and went to a table, eager to enjoy themselves.

There was no food as of yet on the glittering golden plates, but small menus were lying in front of each of them. Yuna and Jimin picked theirs up uncertainly and looked around — there were no waiters. Bang, however, looked carefully down at his own menu, then said very clearly to his plate, "Pork chops!"

And pork chops appeared. Getting the idea, the rest of the table placed their orders with their plates too.

Jimin glanced up at Namjoon and Yoongi to see how they could've felt about this new and more complicated method of dining — surely it meant plenty of extra work for the house-elves which they are so protective of — but for once, the hyungs didn't seem to realize what they were eating.