[31]

Chapter Thirty-one[5

Chapter Thirty-one
[5.2k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

"On the day of the Quidditch match... Do you not remember?" Yuna asked him pensively. She finally remembered to ask, "You said you had a question for me."

"Ah, that..." Jimin paused for a moment. "Actually, I had forgotten what I wanted to ask, so -"

"Is that really the case...?" she eyed suspiciously, unconvinced.

"Well, actually, no." he shook his head and admitted rather easily, "I was just wondering how you could have had the same dream as me."

"We did?" she mused.

"It's a really weird question, so I just thought it'd be better to pretend that I never asked." he chuckled at himself as he scratched his temple, then looked towards the lake again.

"I heard that you guys always have had weird dreams, so maybe it's normal." Yuna stared at the lake absentmindedly, following him. "Is it not?"

Honestly, Yuna was more about basking in the fact that they were sitting so closely together at the moment; not that they were ever that far apart since they were friends or rarely side-by-side but it felt different when it was specifically the two of them, and it was a feeling she liked.

"We all do, for some reasons but none of us ever dreamt of each others' personal memories." Jimin's eyebrows joined as he thought more. He had been wondering, "At least not like that. It's quite strange."

"And my snakes really like you, too." he added while looking at her. She only quietened, feeling his gaze stay on her from the side.

If Yuna knew why, she would've told him already. She had felt something different off Jimin since their first meeting but it was something she never really pondered over. On that note, the sound of the lakewater flowing tranquilly, the soft wafts of winds and chirping of distant birds with the cool air of early noon put her at ease - it didn't take long for her to be dazed in secret and without being turned to him. His side-profile was a sight, after all. She had always liked the colour of his hair too, and how he carried her that other night. Yuna was barely conscious then, when they were bringing her injured self and Sirius up to the castle. She could tell her friends were really concerned for her.

"Thanks, by the way." said Jimin suddenly as his snakes slithered gently to her palms.

"What for?" she giggled lightly.

"Well, to be honest, you've really helped us a lot."

She felt slightly flustered and immediately turned her gaze to the lake again, avoiding his eyes. Jimin blinked.

"What, are you flustered?" he asked playfully.

She stuttered nervously and felt as though her heart skipped a beat, "Uhm, I just -"