[43]

Chapter Forty-three[4

Chapter Forty-three
[4.9k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

They were all sitting inside the hospital wing. Madam Pomfrey had less to no patients these days, mostly because most students were having their holidays. They had the hospital wing to themselves.

"So the reason I never remembered anything about my real parents, you and my mother was because you obliviated me." she processed slowly, muttering to herself. "And then my blood is —?"

There was so much to take in, but she didn't care much. A part of her felt incredibly bamboozled, and another was filled with an unpexplainable feeling of completeness. As though a crystal ball of memories just became whole again with its missing pieces.

"D-Do I call you 'Dad', then?" she asked timidly, scratching the back of her head from shyness. "I'm sorry, this is quite sudden to me and while I'm happy, I don't really know how to proceed..."

Jimin let out a soft chuckle at her from where he stood with the rest of their friends.

"I mean, uhm —"

"I mean, uhm —"

For a moment, she couldn't look anywhere in the hospital wing but accidentally met eye contact with Jimin who only gave a smile as though he was encouraging her to speak honestly, what she truly wanted to say.

"Of course, I won't expect you to accept everything so quickly. It's been very strange, but we can start anew." Haneul smiled and pulled her into a hug which she was surprised with at first.

It was the first time she felt her father's embrace and although she never knew much about him yet, something about it felt so warm, so comforting and reassuring that her eyes gradually became tearful. It was her chest suddenly feeling warmth and at ease.

The guys and Jimin watched as Yuna just melted into her long-lost father's embrace, tears lightly streaming down her puffy cheeks. Right after, Yuna burst into laughter seeing Jungkook's, Hoseok's, Fee's and Jimin's eyes getting watery.

"I'm – I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm crying." she croaked, still leaning into the embrace. Maybe it was because she was reminded of home, a very warm feeling. "It's strange."