[33]

Chapter Thirty-three[3

[3.7k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

"What if I told you that it wasn't actually a misunderstanding?" Taehyung asked, facing his friend.

An abrupt silence fell between them.

"What do you mean?" Jimin tilted his neck slightly, hoping he just didn't hear that. "So you were... trying to forcefully... touch her?"

Jimin eyed him with disbelief when he only received silence as a reply. His little basilisks returned to his tattoos.

Yuna was shocked at Jimin's question but just listened at first, apprehension still lingering.

"That's probably not what he meant," she whispered to herself. She only eavesdropped and held her breath in while hiding behind a tree, pressing her ears against the trunk.

"Yeah." she heard Taehyung say calmly and in front of Jimin, his eyes were sharp, undaunted.

Eavesdropping, Yuna felt her head uncomfortably brushing the tree when she shook it. They were supposed to make up with each other, not adding more wood to the fire.

"No way." Jimin scoffed bitterly.

"Yes. And what of it? It's none of your business."

"None of my business? Taehyung, you know how I feel abou —"

"And what of it? What makes you have the right to gatekeep me from her?"

Yuna was confused and felt conflicted. They were actually fighting seriously, which she didn't expect. "Who. What —"

What were they even saying? She felt another ache in her head before she concluded that, because it sounded as if Taehyung didn't care that she was startled by his manners.

Jimin frowned. He went on hesitantly, as though he was worried if they would really have to argue himself, "Right. But it doesn't mean you can just touch her like that. Have you gone crazy? She was resisting, wasn't she?"

That definitely would pain someone if brought up. Taehyung felt slightly insulted but mayhaps, it was because he knew he did something wrong. That was why he didn't seem to consider that his friend's tone wasn't even to provoke.

"What the hell, Jimin? Just keep your noses away."

"Hold on, are you for real?" Jimin sounded angrier now, "Make me. When you're out there forcing yourself on her like that?"