[84]

Chapter Eighty-four[10k+ words]

Chapter Eighty-four
[10k+ words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

"The Ministry has fallen. Scrimgeour is dead. They're coming."

Time ticked slowly for all of them.

"Hold on, what does this mean?" asked Taehyung as he quickly searched for their wands in the cabinets. Yoongi and Namjoon glanced at one another after looking out the window.

"Deja vu, right." said Yoongi, biting his lower lips.

"They're coming? The Death Eaters?"

Namjoon was searching for something in the wardrobe in the ticking time, fuzzy and another ringing vibrated in the distance.

"The barrier is weakening, isn't it." Jungkook said to Seokjin, then both of them bolted toward the stairs hurriedly as though they knew to check on their friends first.

Jackson and Taemin were nowhere to be seen by them yet, they assumed they were somewhere in the house trying to contact the other members of the Order.

Yuna felt like something was closing in; Taehyung threw at the other guys their wands which they messily caught as they sprinted out of their rooms and Jimin was shouting for Jackson and Taemin.

They met at the second floor, all sharing the same stumped and breathlessly anxious expressions. Jimin looked between all of them and two were not present.

The vibration outside the burrow suddenly stopped. Silence spread around the meadows outside. Yuna was familiar with this sensation - they have to Disapparate and run, the barrier and protective enchantments around the Burrow had fallen.

"Wait, but where's Jackson and Taemin?" Jimin said. He didn't want to leave them behind. He couldn't. What if these were Death Eaters outside.

"Yeah, what if they —"

Before Jimin and Namjoon could run off to search for them in the house, Seokjin stopped both of them and a ray of light was spiralling in their heads —

After realizing they had just Apparated, all of them turned to Seokjin who had made this decision on the spot. They were thankful, but Jimin and Namjoon looked especially disconcerted.

"W-Where are we?" asked Fee, helping herself up after they accidentally ran into a bus stop's banner.

"London." answered Seokjin quickly, counting their heads.