[19]

Chapter Nineteen[3

Chapter Nineteen
[3.8k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

The snow was freezing Jimin's feet and the cold air was more than ever, colder to him and his emotions. He didn't even bring his scarf with him when they went out, to begin with.

Yuna came to a halt on her tracks, pondering quickly on how to approach him. Jimin had gone on a bit further ahead on the hill. She caught up with her own breaths first, hissing to herself.

"Seoyoon-unnie said it comes naturally," she exhaled softly, whispering to herself, "but how am I supposed to come off as natural naturally when it's natural that I have to be —"

"Yuna!"

Taehyung's sudden appearance over her shouder didn't startle her as much as it should, her worry for Jimin way heavier at the moment, seeing as she could walk up a small hill in the deepening snow-capped paths all the way for him.

"Taehyung?"

"What are you doing here?" he asked, but his eyes glanced to where he would already know Jimin had went off to.

"Uhh, I was — don't mind me."

"How am I supposed to not mind you going to the mountains like this? And why did I see Jimin heading up too? That's off-grounds." he said, furrowing his brows slightly.

All the more reason to bring Jimin back. Yuna thought for a moment and decided that she would approach Jimin without bringing up about Sirius Black.

"Are you going up there too?" Taehyung caught her wrist, face showing concern.

"It's nothing bad up there anyways. And Jimin's out there," she said, "so I have to bring him down here."

Taehyung was worried since Jimin didn't look very calm. Knowing him, Taehyung was apprehensive if Jimin would snap at her or something. He could tell that much but that wasn't all of the reasons he didn't want her to go to him, maybe.

Over his shoulders, Yuna saw some professors walking out of the pub and immediately put on her cloak.

"Taehyung, you should go back." she whispered quickly before running off in the snow, not realizing Taehyung's gaze still lingering at her back.

•••

Jimin had no idea how he dragged himself through the deep, snow all the way up there. He hardly noticed what he was doing, everything was deafened and his heart was still pounding with the conversation he just overheard.

Why had nobody ever told him? Bang, Hagrid, Namjoon, Jackson, Taemin, the ministry, McGonagall, Lupin... why hadn't anyone ever mentioned the fact that his parents had died because their best friend had betrayed them? And why had he not looked into it that far back, why? But then again, he was just a child when Sirius Black often got mentioned by his father.