[73]

Chapter Seventy-three[7

[7.8k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

"RUN FOR IT!" Jimin yelled with his friends, and as the shelves swayed precariously and more glass spheres began to pour from above, he tightened his hold of Yuna's hand and dragged her forward, one arm over his head and squinting to make sure the others were also sprinting as chunks of shelf and shards of glass thundered down upon them.

They needed to make a run for it.

•••

•••

Namjoon was shouting something but none of them could really catch anything amidst Lucius's roars behind them and the loud shattering sounds of the glass spheres endlessly pouring upon the floor.

Before they knew it, they had somewhat been separated while running without looking ahead.

They only realized when Yuna turned only to see a Death Eater right behind her. Sensibly, she raised her wand at once, "PETRIFICUS TOTALUS!"

The enemy dropped petrified onto the ground.

"Where are the others?!" Jimin's eyes tensely squinted through the darkness and pulling Yuna closer to him and their backs hit the walls, keeping themselves away from the shattering glass.

"We're separated — they probably went different ways!" she replied and as they continued to run again, literally hugging onto each other, they felt their cheeks bump into an extremely hard surface. A person.

"Yuna, get behind!" she heard Jimin and he had pushed her aside protectively. She then heard what sounded as though a knife clattered on the ground.

Jimin sighed with relief, glad he was quick enough to dodge and he had broken his attacker's arm but the Death Eater must have used a physical weapon because Yuna was immune to their curses... Jimin felt his blood boil inside.

"EXPELLIARMUS!" Jimin sent the tremulous attacker flying back.

Yuna rushed to his side, breathless, "J-Jmin, d-did you get —"

"No, no, no I'm all right, knife only grazed my arm." be reassured quickly then as though time was hunting their lives down, and they heard voices of Death Eaters behind them.

"Shit, let's get back up." Jimin said and their chests heaved up and down as they broke into another run to reach the other side.