[38]

Chapter Thirty-eight[3k words](A/N: Warning, maybe some cringy jokes 😔)

[3k words]
(A/N: Warning, maybe some cringy jokes 😔)

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

They arrived at the area which appeared to be a deserted stretch of misty moor. It was crowded with wizards walking around like them, planning to camp around waiting for the World Cup.

After about twenty minutes, a small stone cottage next to a gate swam into view. Beyond it, they could just make out the ghostly shapes of hundreds and hundreds of tents, rising up the gentle slope of a large field toward a dark wood on the horizon. Yuna and Taehyung instantly recognized the place, as they had seen in the dreams what would happen sooner or later during after the first day of the match.

"These are wizards, right? They are trying hard to dress like muggles..."

"Hello there, cousins," said Basil wearily, the man Namjoon approached.

"Is he their cousin too?" wondered Fee and Yuna.

"Nah, it's just how they call us." Taemin said.

"Not on duty, eh? It's all right for some.. We've been here all night. You'd better get out of the way, we've got a big party coming in from the Black Forest at five-fifteen. Hang on, I'll find your campsite... Let's see, Kim hm..." Basil consulted his parchment list. "About a quarter of a mile's walk over there, first field you come to. Site manager's called Mr. Roberts."

"Thanks, Basil." said Seokjin and beckoned everyone to follow him.

They met the said site manager and after getting the map of the campsite, they trudged up the misty field between long rows of tents.
Most looked almost ordinary; their owners had clearly tried to make them as Muggle-like as possible, but had slipped up by adding chimneys, or bellpulls, or weather vanes.

However, here and there was a tent so obviously magical that Yuna could hardly be
surprised that Mr. Roberts was getting suspicious. Halfway up the field stood an extravagant confection of striped silk like a miniature palace, with several live peacocks tethered at the entrance. A little farther on they passed a tent that had three floors and several turrets; and a short way beyond that was a tent that had a front garden attached, complete with birdbath, sundial, and fountain.

After unpacking their things to their areas; there were separate bedrooms for the girls and guys, they headed to the table for breakfast. All in all, the tent was very lively. It looked like a home.

"So when will yall get to meet Bang and finally tell me about the secret?" Jimin asked.

"I - don't talk about it so openly like that! Shush." Taehyung whispered irritably to his friend's face with his eyes wide, hoping no one else in the tent heard that.

"What is this even about?" Jimin sighed as he put away Taehyung's hands from squishing his cheeks.

He cocked his head to the side before he quietly said, "It's related to my bloodline."