[81]

Chapter Eighty-one[10

Chapter Eighty-one
[10.2k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

"Avada Kedavra!"

A jet of green light shot from the end of Snape's wand and hit Bang squarely in the chest. Jimin's scream of horror didn't come out; silent and unmoving, he watched Bang blasted into the air. For a split second, he seemed to hang suspended beneath the shining skull, and then he fell slowly backward, like a great rag doll, over the banisters of the tower and out of sight.

Near the forbidden forest Yuna could see a green light that just subsided and then she was forced to watch as Mina fell backwards quickly, like a doll, falling unconscious on the ground. It happened so quickly and she could see 'Bellatrix Lestrange' snickering. Namjoon and Taehyung couldn't move. Their screams of terror were silent.

•••

It was the second time for some of them, watching someone who was with them getting killed by that same killing spell.

Yuna couldn't move yet. It felt as though the void was swallowing her whole. She was confused, shocked and guilty. She couldn't look at Taehyung's face but she just knew, what she was feeling was nothing compared to what Taehyung was feeling.

"COME BACK HERE!" Namjoon shouted.

The strangely mute Bellatrix Lestrange was turning her back to them.

Without thinking, Namjoon dashed toward Mina whose light eyes were covered by strands of her hair and he could only think about how affected his other friends were if they could see her open pale green eyes; and he tried to throw spells at Bellatrix, he really did, but all of them were deflected as though his spells were nothing.

Yuna quickly came back to reality as soon as she realized how dangerous it could be if Namjoon offends the enemy.

"GET DOWN." she warned tensely as she pushed Namjoon down. Yuna stood still in front of him and Mina's body.

Something hit Yuna squarely on the chest but as she expected, it didn't effect her. All her pent-up anger was taking over now; if that curse had not been taken by her, Namjoon would've been the third person she let to die. She was marching at her enemy who was laughing sickeningly.

Taehyung woke up from his agonizing reverie and staggered from his thoughts as he slowly treaded to Namjoon and his aunt's corpse... He couldn't breathe. The scorching pain in his back was nothing in comparison to how his heart was tearing apart.

Ahead of them was Yuna who was chasing Bellatrix.

"WHAT'S SO FUNNY? YOU, COME BACK — COME BACK!" she willed to control herself as she called forth mounts of lightning that chased Bellatrix into the forbidden forest; she felt like her body was going to break apart internally but didn't care, forcing her legs to keep going.