[36]

Chapter Thirty-six[3

Chapter Thirty-six
[3.4k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

He didn't know why, but he felt like it must have been Yuna's existence herself that kept changing everything. Fate or time and space didn't seem to control her life.

"Taehyung-ah," a voice called him mildly. His footsteps quietly drew near.

His head looked up and he met with a pair of round yet siren-like brown eyes. Befitting of the nickname Slytherin Prince, somehow.

"Jimin?"

There was an awkward tension in the air. Jimin noticed his wet eyelashes and instantly knew Taehyung had been crying. He frowned slightly though, noticing subtly the cold sweat dripping his friend's neck too but would forgot to ask.

"I assume Yuna gave you an answer?" he asked Jimin slowly, knowing his reply would affect him.

"Yeah, she said yes." Jimin said with an unconscious smile. "Are you all right —?"

His friend was happy so he had to help himself up, he didn't want to feel more bitter that he was at the momen. He spoke over him, "I'll be happy for you guys."

"So... are you guys together now?" he asked again.

Jimin was dazed for a moment.

"Wait, I don't know." he suddenly smirked to himself, thinking about asking her about it directly soon. He had tried to conceal his delight after the confession and felt rather horrible then after realizing a happy smirk had found its way onto his lips again, and in front of his friend. "I mean, we haven't talked about that yet."

"By the way," Taehyung struggled to find his words, he was worried if Jimin would not forgive him. His head hurt as he tried, "I'm sorry —"

"I'm sorry too." Jimin said quickly.

Taehyung listened to him and they both pursed their lips.

"I punched you first. I shouldn't have done that out of nowhere." Jimin said, his gaze moving from the floor to his friend's eyes.

"I won't bother you guys." Taehyung exhaled softly, "To be honest, a part of me probably already knew that Yuna had feelings for you and that's probably why I was triggered. I guess I felt a bit angry and sensitive."

"You'll be okay...?"

"Yeah," Taehyung nodded. He was uncertain, and hoped it would actually fade now that he felt a lighter feeling in his chest after what happened. Did the flashes he had been seeing since forever really change? "I'll be fine. After some time."