[77]

Chapter Seventy-seven[9

[9.3k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

Couple of weeks later, it was very clear that Slughorn had taken a liking in Jimin. Not only Jimin but also Jungkook, Taehyung, Namjoon and Yuna who were taking his Potions classes very well. Most of them who stayed back weren't taking much classes but maybe if they all did, they'd all be invited. Invited to a supper party that Slughorn stated he used to throw occasionally for selected students; his favourites.

The five of them were invited - It was nearing night time and they were walking down the corridors to head to Slughorn's office.

There was a slight unsettling feeling in Yuna's chest about the book that Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung had been using to breeze their way through the classes.

"It's not like we're cheating on our tests, it ain't that deep." said Jungkook with his chin high in the air, messaging his own collar.

"But still." Yuna said.

"Just, just don't think too highly of yourself." Namjoon sighed.

"But we've always been pretty good in brewing potions, hyung." Taehyung pouted.

"But you're making yourselves be put on the spot because of the book."

"Good spot." Taehyung said.

"All right, whatever." Namjoon sluggishly smiled as though he was struggling to not be too soft on them.

Jimin looked over to his shoulder and saw Yuna reading a book while walking.

"Let me guess," he said knowingly, "You've been going to the library to find things on the Half-Blood Prince, haven't you?"

"Yep." she hummed and closed the book, then grabbing the other book from her bag. "I really haven't found anything though. It's just weird."

"I haven't found anything either. Seokjin and Fee also said there were no such books with stories about a prince in the restricted section." Namjoon said. Yuna giggled quietly to herself thinking about how Fee had been helping Seokjin in the library, most likely to keep him company.

"Anyways we're here to eat, so put away your books once we're there." Jungkook told them in a hushed tone and peered around.

"We're here for a meeting," Namjoon said. And Jimin was actually there for another mission. "I understand how she feels but yeah I prefer we enjoy things food there above all."

"Anyways, what have you been playing at, Jimin-ah?" Taehyung wriggled his brows, putting his arm around Jimin.

Jimin looked back and blinked innocently, "Whatever do you mean~?"

Yuna, Taehyung, Namjoon and Jungkook squinted distrustingly. Jimin had been specially coy around Slughorn.

"Well okay, Professor Bang told me to get to know him. If he says so, I think it might be important." he chuckled while putting his arm around Yuna's waist, a lowkey trick to make her put back her books in her shoulderbag.