[40]

Chapter Forty[3

Chapter Forty
[3.6k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

"Mhm, but this is still all right, I guess." hummed Lucas. "I originally trailed you from the darkness thinking you were Taehyung... but well you're on the list for me that I wanted to present to Bellatrix or the Dark Lord." he sniggered, enjoying Yuna's hostility as he had her in his palms.

"Bellatrix...?" Yuna muttered breathlessly, still trying to throw him off her.

"Kinda scared of that name, aren't you?" he hummed as he kept her wand.

"No, it had turned into hatred long time ago." she claimed, though her tone said otherwise.

"You sure?" Lucas smirked devillishly.

"What about you? Has the fear turned into admiration?" she scoffed. And was he stupid? How did he even trail her thinking that she was Taehyung? "Forced admiration, my bad."

"Stop trying to struggle, it's futile." Lucas said cockily, ignoring her input with a visible resteaint.

Yuna knew she wasn't advantageous with her kitten strength.

THINK, YUNA, THINK.

Lucas grabbed her by her hair violently, keeping her face to face the ground as he asked into her ears, "Where are Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin?"

Yuna snorted.

"What makes you think I'll tell you that?"

"No matter, they might come running here as well since they probably heard your shriek earlier."

Yuna had no time to gasp or be shocked. She heard light footsteps from behind Lucas and a familiar female voice spoke.

"Bellatrix —?" she swallowed silently.

"I'd love to chat more, but since we're pretty busy..."

A woman with thick, shining dark hair, long eyelashes and heavily hooded eyes appeared from the shadows. Some Death Eaters were behind her too.

Bellatrix was a tall woman of white skin; and long, thick, shiny dark hair. Her face had a strong jaw, thin lips, and heavily-lidded eyes with long eyelashes. As a Death Eater, Bellatrix bore the Dark Mark on her inner left forearm. However, her lengthy imprisonment in Azkaban probably took a toll on her appearance, Yuna guessed — her face became gaunt and skull-like, but she still managed to retain some vestige of her great beauty even with her bushy and curly hair. If only she wasn't an evil witch.

"B-Bella —"

It was really her. And they were in numbers at the campsite, from the looks of it.

At once, Yuna wished her friends wouldn't come for her right now. She needed to make the Death Eaters only focus on her, and her alone now. Even if the situation was vastly different from the visions Taehyung had, there was still no telling if Jimin and the rest of them would get hurt or not. Having them come to save her would only increase the risks. They might be spectacular, above-average students of Hogwarts with O (oustanding) grades in their O.W.L scores, but they were still, just students.