[22]

Chapter Twenty-two[3k words]

Chapter Twenty-two
[3k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

"I'm coming with you guys." Jimin said firmly.

"Really? We're sneaking out at midnight though." Taehyung said. He assumed that Jimin wouldn't like his sleep time getting shortened.

"I don't have a problem with that." Jimin said, staring at Taehyung.

"It's set then." she said.

Yuna wondered if what Namjoon said was correct but found it incredulous still, she couldn't just insinuate that there was anything bitter between these two friends. Only that, she could tell something was there. She didn't want to bring it up though.

•••

Jimin was bathing and Taehyung sat by the edge of his bed, just thinking about some things he'd like to forget about, one of them being Yuna's words to his question that afternoon.

Her words kept playing in his mind and he kept denying his growing feelings for her. What was he even supposed to do in this predicament? Chase after his crush who happenened to also be his best friend's crush? That would potentially ruin their relationships.

The same feeling of angst overlayed on his heart again. Yuna was happy. She always seemed bashful and at such ease in his friend's presence. She was endearingly blushing when he asked her how she felt about Jimin earlier.

"I'm not sure. But I do feel different around him."

He should leave it at that. He really should, but a worry resounded in his mind.

How long will I have to feel this way?

He had fallen deep for Yuna at one point. All he wants, now is for her to be the happiest, so why was it so hard to just let her be? He was sighing deeply without realizing it, gripping his own hair.

"Taehyung-ah, you can use the bathroom now." Jimin said as he wiped himself with his towel, just freshly out of the bath and was drying his own hair. "It's a little bit slippery though, careful when you walk in."

"Thanks."

Taehyung himself was confident in his own looks because he was an ethereal man himself but looking at Jimin, he thought for a moment, maybe Yuna would prefer Jimin over him. But what was he thinking? He felt like he really has gone mad. Besides, he knew Yuna well enough to know that appearance wasn't what she would look for in a boy. His thoughts were getting more and more negative as time went on, and he was getting prone to headaches. Yet, he still had no idea what really was happening within him.

It must partly be because of how Jimin's performance in their exams today shone so much over most.

"Who has the Marauder's map?" asked Jimin, snapping Taehyung out of his thoughts.

"Ah, Yuna kept it." he replied and went into the shower.

Yoongi later came in sleepily, throwing himself on his unfolded blankets, "Yall are risking triple of our house points, remember that."