[71]

Chapter Seventy-one[7

Chapter Seventy-one
[7.4k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

"There's been a time disrepancy, sir. What we see is supposed to be of the future, so why did this happen... as if we saw the visions when it was taking place in real life —?" asked Taehyung.

Almost provokingly, a thunder struck somewhere in the pouring night and Jimin tensed.

Bang who hadn't turned to them at all this entire year finally sort of glanced their way, "I do not think I know why either, Taehyung."

Taehyung's gaze went to Yuna for a moment, a little bit longer than he usually would.

"It's this feeling again, huh." he muttered under his breath. Before Yuna could turn, feeling as though she heard someone say something, the portraits began to whisper again and she guessed that it was just them.

"Why is this happening to me, Sir?" Jimin snarled out of nowhere. He looked stressed. Bang, though, still had a calm look on his face but faced Jimin.

"What's happening to me?" he demanded again. He felt creeped out at himself. Why did he see it from the attacker's point of view? He was still breathless and the cold sweat was visible, glazing his face. Yuna lightly squeezed his hand but he couldn't look back.

•••

"Sir, I think that at least, he deserves to know why you've been ignoring us all these months." Yuna said, hand still holding Jimin's.

Jimin looked at her without saying a thing but felt like he was less stressed, even though just slightly; professor McGonagall looked relieved. Then he slowly turned back to Bang.

Exhaling calmly, Bang did not reply but gave a nod.

"Sir, what is —?" Jimin frowned because he still wasn't getting a reply but he felt a presence over his left shoulder.

"You wished to see me, Headmaster?" Snape asked and the quietness was still there, lingering around them like a dim candlelight.

"Oh, Severus. I'm afraid we can't wait. Not even till the morning. Otherwise, we'll all be vulnerable."

With that, Snape had grabbed the confused Jimin by his forearm and began to drag him out.

"Professor, what do you mean —?" Namjoon, Yuna and Taehyung also began to question his words but they were cut off when Jimin grunted as Snape wordlessly the grabbed him. Snape was casually dragging him without any explanation.

"Wait, professor? You're just going to let Snape —?" Yuna said uncertainly but felt Taehyung pulling her back before she could voice her objection. He immediately let go after, sighing softly as he messaged his temple.

"Wait, what the hell is —?!" Jimin scowled and pushed the professor's arm off his forcefully, and they were both just stuck around the door.

"Hands off me!"

Was there a reason why Bang was acting this way? Yuna had definitely noticed that he had been avoidant of Jimin in a way. She and Namjoon exchanged glances. Jimin was glaring at Snape.