[75]

Chapter Seventy-five[8

[8.5k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

15th of August, 2019 — It was holidays again before the month of September begins for Yuna's last year at Hogwarts. She herself was surprised when she realized it was going to be her last year there. The past two years had went in a blur somehow. Too much went on, but she was able to create lots of happy memories with her companions; apart from the life-risking experiences they had gone through of course. She hoped it would continue this year.

The whole week she hadn't exactly been able to rest calm.

After Cornelius Fudge resigned, the Wizarding Community had a new minister. Several wizards have been accustomed to have bodyguards by now. Yuna also found out that there were rumours going around about how some parents of students were telling children to not go back to Hogwarts this year because of the risk. What risk? The stupidest reason Yuna ever heard; Bang's old age. Some people dared to say that Bang Shi Hyuk was weakening due to old age. Of course, none of these would hold any of them back. They never listened to other people most of the times.

Bang asked Jimin a few things that he needed his choice for, and Jimin had sent Buckbeak which was previously under Sirius's care to be with Hagrid, knowing Hagrid would love that. Number 12 Grimmauld Place was no longer used for now, and the house-elf Kreacher had been sent to with the the house-elves in Hogwarts' kitchen. It so happened that the place was inherited by and passed to Jimin but he never wanted to set foot in number twelve, Grimmauld Place again if he could help it. He thought he would be haunted forever by the memory of Sirius prowling its dark musty rooms alone, imprisoned within the place he had wanted so desperately to leave. Even the thought that Sirius would never be able to write to him anymore had him depressed for a week.

Ever since Yuna told Bang about the Horcruxes, she had been really suspicious of him. He had a rather sombre expression when she brought it up. Bang did not tell her anything except for asking her to stay silent about it for a while. She didn't ask further. In any case, that was why she was out here, casually hanging out with her friends and thus, distracted because she didn't know what Horcruxes were yet to worry about them. Ignorance was bliss...

 Ignorance was bliss