[65]

Chapter Sixty-five[5

Chapter Sixty-five
[5.2k words]

--.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

They looked down at the piece of paper. The narrow handwriting was vaguely familiar. It said:

The headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix may be found at number twelve, Grimmauld Place, London.

Then Namjoon's phone rang. He wiped the screen with the his sleeves then answered it quickly.

"Jackson? What is it?"

Yuna, Jimin and the rest of them stared at Namjoon, curious of the phone call.

"WHAT?"

They were startled with his sudden raised tone.

"What did he say?" Seokjin and Hoseok asked, apprehensive seeing Namjoon's change of expression. He looked tense.

"Shit. Taehyung's apartment was broken into and both him and his aunt are missing."

An abrupt silence fell between them. Moody was frowning and Lupin seemed worried. They looked at each other anxiously.

"Broken into? A wizard's apartment was broken into?" Moody growled.

"By wizards, of course." Namjoon said, pocketing back his phone. "I believe it's the Death Eaters, sir we have to find him!"

"Namjoon, calm down —"

"Yall expect us to calm down when we don't know what is happening on Taehyung's side?" Hoseok said before Lupin tried to control their temper.

Professors or not, most or everyone had heard about how tight their bond was and no doubt they'd heartily cross lines and rebel a government if they needed to.

"I just know these brats won't ever sit still if we tell them too, Remus." sighed Moody. "Some of us will go and find him, all you have to do is shelter yourselves."

Lupin coughed to get their attention back, "We've been standing outside for quite a moment. Let's head in."

But they were still looking at him with indignant, frowning faces.

"Trust us, will you?" he added.

Their chests were still filled with anxiousness. Where could Taehyung and his aunt had gone? Who broke into their apartment? Why were there no traces of them? They weren't able to stay completely distracted from it.

Yuna glanced at the paper in Jimin's hand.

The headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix may be found at number twelve, Grimmauld Place, London.

"What's the Order of the —?" Jimin began.

"Not here, boy!" snarled Moody. "Wait till we're inside!"

He pulled the piece of parchment out of Jimin's hand and set fire to it with his wand tip. As the message curled into flames and floated
to the ground, they looked around at the houses again. They were standing outside number eleven; he looked to the left and saw number ten; to the right, however, was number thirteen.

"Think about what you've just memorized," said Fee quietly, spotting the slight frown on Yuna's and Jimin's faces.

Yuna thought, and no sooner had they reached the part about number twelve, Grimmauld Place, than a battered door emerged out of nowhere between numbers eleven and thirteen, followed swiftly by dirty walls and grimy windows. It was as though an extra house had inflated, pushing those on either side out of its way. Yuna and Jimin gaped at it. The stereo in number eleven thudded on. Apparently the Muggles inside hadn't even felt anything.

"Come on, hurry," growled Moody, prodding Jimin in the back.

Blueside | BTS Hogwarts AU | pjm ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara