[61]

Chapter Sixty-one[5

Chapter Sixty-one
[5.4k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

"Watch over Park Jimin as well..." Bellatrix ordered her other Death Eater before shooting her first ever serious glare at Yuna whose neck was now locked in between the Angel of Death's statue, she was entrapped and the hooded man had bounded her tightly to the headstone.

The woman's mouth curved into a godawful grin as she approached her.

"SURPRISE!"

Yuna then realized, somehow, that the reason she was in the tournament wasn't because someone wanted her killed, but it was to lure her somewhere reachable.

Bellatrix's grin made her shudder. The short man earlier drew a length of some black material from the inside of his cloak and stuffed it roughly into Yuna's mouth; then, without a word, he turned from her and hurried away. She couldn't make a sound, nor could she see where he had gone; she couldn't really turn her head to see beyond the headstone; she could see only what was right in front of her.

Krum's body was lying some twenty feet away. Bellatrix walked on it like it was a carpet for her. A surge of hatred and fear flowed in her nerves at once.

Some way beyond Jimin and Taehyung, glinting in the starlight, lay the Triwizard Cup. Her wand was on the ground at Krum's feet. The bundle of robes that she had thought was a baby was close by, at the foot of the grave.

"How —" she looked at Bellatrix, thousands of questions in her head. How was all this planned...?

The woman was now in front of her face. Her sharp black eyes looking right into hers.

"You'll never know." snickered Bellatrix and her long thin fingers grazed her chin, making her turn away. Bellatrix was waiting. Waiting for the small man earlier to push and bring the big cauldron near them.

Yuna saw Jimin and Taehyung both held back by masked and cloaked Death Eaters and it was an appalling sight. She felt a shiver in her spines when Bellatrix turned to her once again.     

"It's honestly very humiliating," she said with a 'saddened' face.

Yuna only furrowed her eyebrows.

"Very humiliating... the thing we needed the most was just close by us. Countless of times. And we have only known about it now..." Bellatrix was definitely talking about her blood.

Jimin saw his wand on the ground a few feet away from him. If only he could crawl towards it. Taehyung shot him a look that told him to not give up.

They attempted to knock out the men holding them back. They headbutted them and put up a resistance but Bellatrix must've known... she added more vines and ropes to tie them up. Their wands were only a few feet away.

Yuna turned pale, her teeth chattered slightly. She feared that if Jimin and Taehyung resisted too much, they would be killed. How to get out of this situation? Maybe she should be brave for once and risk losing control. In the corner of her eyes was Bellatrix. She risked it; she had wished for a shaft of lightning, willing it to hit Bellatrix and the headstone behind her hoping to escape and always knock Bellatrix out; her eyelids shut and she felt bright light graze her eyelids, hoping to have the result she wanted... it needed to work. She was slowly feeling the toll eating away at her. It would be a waste if Bellatrix didn't get hit.