[100]

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

FINAL CHAPTER & EPILOGUE
[22k+ words]

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

FINAL CHAPTER
Chapter One Hundred

FINAL CHAPTER Chapter One Hundred

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

"STOP! WAIT!" Yoongi and Jungkook felt horror sprang within them, still facing the grounds of the lake where twelve artifacts were taking aim at the middle. The speechless Hoseok saw Hagrid on the other side of the forest, persuing Joong Gi too with his thestrals shrieking. Namjoon's deflected spells that he originally meant to shoot down one of the possessed artifacts somehow hit Joong Gi but they saw the Death Eater's final, remaining anger fused into a spell that they all knew too well, flying over their heads and gliding toward the lake below the bank. Seokjin was scowling tensely, "HONESTLY, WHAT WAS UP WITH YOU GUYS ALL OF A SUDDEN? LOST YOUR MINDS —?"

"JIMIN, WHAT THE HELL?!"

Yuna wanted to cry out too.

Their other friend had thudded his way to the middle of the lake. He felt stupid himself when the half-Devil mutely turned to him with his cold blue eyes; still not realizing there were dozens of arrowed over Jimin's shoulders about to pierce him or eleven other spells already within sniffing range behind them, yet, he strode over knowing he was the unwanted saviour for Taehyung who didn't even want to be dragged back to life, he ran to him thoughtlessly, only to shield his friend with an embrace.

Charis shut out his eyes as he imagined the spells piercing straight at him but the brightness faded away beyond his eyelids, and their allies' fearful screams were deafened by a wave of soft light that washed over the entire lake. Jimin thought he was going to die hugging Taehyung's possessed body like that, his heart pounding heavily with realization that he would be leaving Yuna and all his precious friends, memories in Hogwarts to be pierced to death by a hundred of Sagittarius' arrows...

"Huh...?" Jimin frowned slightly. A painless death was the least he expected but he felt a warm shadow enveloping his back and over his head, and apparently all sounds had disappeared until someone too close coughed.

Yuna breathed hard, raising her head to see the lake — she felt as though a waterfall of her dread prior just cascaded, vanishing just like how the thin indigo light that had spread out from her own clasped trident-staff dispelled the stars and magic particles.

Another miraculous incredulity had paralyzed the whole place. Hoseok, Hagrid and Jackson and Joohyuk screamed first; Jimin only realized with his open eyes widening more when the screech startled him, also realizing that the fairy that just dispersed near his ear was actually a tip of a magical arrow and feathers were gently falling around him.