[26]

Chapter Twenty-six[3

Chapter Twenty-six
[3.1k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

Jimin's mind was filled with all kind of things. Lucas was out here not even trying to lie anymore. Jimin had fully believed Lupin and Black.

"Jimin, get away from him." Lupin said and pulled Jimin behind him.

"We're killing him right here."

The other guys glanced at Jimin. The only thing on their mind was actually to get Namjoon and Yuna treated properly in the hospital wing.

"Or should we get him to the Dementors?" Jimin said.

Black and Lupin were looking at each other. Then, with one movement, they lowered their wands.

"You're the only person who has the right to decide, Jimin," said Black. "But think... think of what he did."

"He can go to Azkaban," Jimin repeated. He'd like it if Lucas just died, but wanted him to suffer — worse than death. "If anyone deserves that place, he does." he said calmly, not breaking eye contact with Lucas who seemed quite out of it, his eyes were darting towards the windows or the door near Yuna.

Jimin looked at Taehyung and Yoongi who were by Yuna's side and raised a brow. They understood the signal and got Yuna far from the door. The worse that could happen would've been Lucas escaping and kidnapping Yuna as well. They could tell there was a growing tense air between them but weren't sure if the part where Yuna said she emerged victorious against Lucas in the past really mattered, because it seemed as though that was not much when she seemed afraid right now. She seemed anxious and if it wasn't because of the Dark Lord's devotee, it may be because of what his appearance reminded her of; a dark manor devoid of light and hope, just chains and memories of being trapped. Taehyung nodded and closed the door.

"Very well," said Lupin. "Stand aside, Jimin."

Jimin hesitated.

"I'm going to tie him up," said Lupin. "That's all, I swear."

Jimin stepped out of the way. Thin cords shot from Lupin's wand this time, and next moment, Lucas was struggling on the floor, bound and gagged.

"Tch."

"But if you transform, Lucas," growled Black, his own wand pointing at Lucas too, "we will
kill you. You agree, Jimin?"

Jimin looked down at the weakened figure and nodded, eye to eye so Lucas could see him clearly.

"At least you understand your current situation." Yuna mouthed with her enduring consciousness.

"We'll see." grunted Lucas spitefully.

"We should head to the castle now — "

"What about Professor Snape?" said Hoseok in a small voice, looking down at Snape's prone
figure.